Something is causing the the pigs to herd to Bird Island in droves, and the birds have found their eggs in danger once again. It’s up to you to assemble an unstoppable team of evolved super birds and put a stop to the pigs’ shenanigans once and for all. Or at least until the next time they pull a stunt like this...
Collect, assemble, and evolve your flock.
100+ crazy new Angry Birds?! We’re gonna need a bigger nest. The flock is bigger and badder than ever before. Build your own team, combine super skills and evolve your birds into their ultimate form.
Embark on an epic adventure.
Something sinister is brewing on Bird Island. Why are there so many pigs around? Who is behind the mysterious Bacon Corp? What’s the Eagle Force? Who lost the dungeon keys? Find the answers – only in Angry Birds Evolution.
Crush the pigs in explosive battles.
What’s worse than egg-stealing pigs? Over 90 different varieties of egg-stealing Pigs, that's what. Pirates, ninjas, tourists – someone has to clean this place up. Let the feathers fly in full contact battles and send the pigs packing.
Join weekly events.
Earn awesome rewards, and get a chance to add extra rare birds to your team by taking part in weekly events. Join by yourself or assemble a clan of buddies to compete with other clans. Build the strongest, most awesome clan on Bird Island and rule the roost!
Compete against other players.
The Oinktagon: two teams enter – only one leaves (victorious). Challenge other players in PVP tournaments of the Bird Island pastime, Pigball, and dominate the leagues for even more awesome rewards.
– Over 100 colorful new characters to hatch and collect.
– Assemble the ultimate flock of birds and take down the pigs with ease.
– 5 Classes of birds with unique abilities.
– Evolve your feathery heroes into unstoppable super birds.
– Explore the island and stop the Bacon Corp.
– Climb up the Eagle Mountain and win ultimate eggs.
– Battle other players in the Oinktagon.
– Join clans to unlock perks, compete with other clans, and chat with clanmates.
– Send out scouts for rewards & challenges.
Angry Birds Evolution offers a subscription service that grants subscribers exclusive benefits every month.
– One Premium Egg Ticket every day
– 10% more gold and gems when purchasing in the shop
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account >Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that >publication, where applicable
The monthly subscription is available as a recurring monthly purchase at a price of 24.99 USD (or local equivalent) / month. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account starting at the initial confirmation of the subscription purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew 24-hours before the end of the current payment period.
Manage subscription auto-renewal in iTunes Account Settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Cancellation will take effect at the start of the next subscription period.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
- This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. After the initial download, additional content will be downloaded and this may include data charges.
We keep evolving!
- Tweaks and bug fixes!
Read more: rov.io/evo200
Ratings and Reviews
Fun but not like the original.
If you are after a game similar to the gameplay and strategy of the original, I suggest you look elsewhere. While it’s fun to build a team and fight bosses, the game relies a lot more on team strength and less on strategically placed shots. If you enjoy games where you just build up the strongest characters and go into a battle to defeat enemies with brute force then you’ll probably enjoy this. The best thing to happen in this game is teaming up with Iron Maiden to make Eddie the Bird, complete with Maiden music. This is a limited Halloween thing, but as they add new characters for different events it keeps things fresh..
Not enjoyable anymore
The game used to be fun and it was great evolving the different birds and playing the events.. now it is too hard to get anywhere without having to buy gems. The major peckers challenge, you used to be able to play 2 rounds without paying for anything and now you have to pay for the second round and any that follow. And not only that, they have taken away the silver tickets for the player rewards and if you want silver tickets, you need to have a decent clan to achieve the silver tickets. The game is constantly changing to benefit the creators not the player and it has totally turned me off the game. 6 months ago I was telling all my friends about how great the game was but now I wouldn’t waste my time.
Getting a bit harsh
I love this game. Our whole family loves it. But lately it has become almost impossible to win the featured bird in the events. The last six events, out of our family, one person has won two & another person has won once. The rest of us haven’t gotten anything. It’s getting really annoying and now it’s not as fun to play as it has been. I really hope you can fix this soon because attention is starting to disappear because of it. Some of the kids just aren’t finding it ‘fun’ anymore.
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 671.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Rovio Entertainment Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Pocketful of Gems $7.99
- Bag of Gems $14.99
- Weekend Offer! $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.