Annals of Emergency Medicine
By Elsevier Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Annals of Emergency Medicine
Stay current with the latest science and research in emergency medicine. The Annals of Emergency Medicine app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope and the 3D Radiological Viewer
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, multimedia and supplementary content
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on Annals of Emergency Medicine website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Annals of Emergency Medicine
Annals of Emergency Medicine, the official journal of the American College of Emergency Physicians, is an international, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to improving the quality of care by publishing the highest quality science for emergency medicine and related medical specialties. Annals publishes original research, clinical reports, opinion, and educational information related to the practice, teaching, and research of emergency medicine. In addition to general emergency medicine topics, Annals regularly publishes articles on out-of-hospital emergency medical services, pediatric emergency medicine, injury and disease prevention, health policy and ethics, disaster management, toxicology, and related topics. The journal welcomes submissions from international contributors and researchers of all specialties.
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $249.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.6.1
Now enjoy innovative digital content with the newly introduced article enhancements featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope and the 3D Radiological Viewer; in addition to getting access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 17 February 2016
- Version: 5.6.1
- Size: 27.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Elsevier Inc.
- © 2012 Elsevier Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Auto-renewable Annual Annals of Emergency Medicine Subscription $399.99
- Annals of Emergency Medicine March 2013$49.99
- Annals of Emergency Medicine December 2012$49.99
- Annals of Emergency Medicine October 2012$49.99
- Annals of Emergency Medicine September 2012$49.99