Annamalai Swami Quotes - wisdom from one of the dearest disciples of Sri Ramana Maharshi
By iKoan Mobile Development
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
******* Featured in the Top 20 in Books Category of India & Switzerland *******
******* Featured in Top 100 in Books Category of Netherlands, Slovakia, Cambodia and Sweden *******
******* Featured in Top 200 in Books Category of Germany & UK *******
Annamalai Swami (1906-1995) was one of the closest disciples of the great sage Sri Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950), having lived with him for many years and served him as his attendant, and having attained enlightenment through his teachings.
We have carefully selected 100 teaching quotes from the book “Living by The Words of Bhagavan”, by David Godman for your delight and contemplation. Annamalai Swami`s teachings are highly practical and emphasise the continuous remembrance of the truth of our Being.
* 100 carefully selected quotes
* DAILY REMINDER (receive quotes on your notification center, as much as you like)
* SHARE via email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* BOOKMARK your favourite quotes
* EASY NAVIGATION (swipe right/left for another quote; shake for random quote)
* SEARCH for words (swipe down on the main screen to reveal it)
* View read and unread quotes
* Change font type and size
* Different backgrounds for you to choose from
May you find inspiration, silence and understanding through these quotes!
If you find any bug or mistake in the app, or wish to add some new features, please do not hesitate in contacting us.
We have quotes apps of: Sri Ramana Maharshi, Nisargadatta Maharaj, Mooji, Adi Shankaracharya, Swami Vivekananda, Yogananda, Ramakrishna, Anandamayi Ma, Swami Sivananda, Ashtavakra Gita, Avadhuta Gita, Swami Prabhupada. Suggest us more if you have any idea!
What's New in Version 2.7
- Fixes daily reminder problem
- Corrected a few typos
Helping self-realisation quote at a time...
As life long student and non-student (as there's nothing to learn) of self, I'm drawn to non-dualistic teachings of enlightened masters throughout the ages. Annamalai 'achieved' self-realisation by following Maharshi instruction of self-enquiry. And the quotes are very impactful and speak purity and truth. For anyone who's interested in unplugging from the illusion.
- Category: Books
- Updated: 26 March 2015
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 17.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Giovanni Dienstmann
- © 2015 iKoan Mobile Develoment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.