ANUOK is the official safety app of the Australian National University. It is the only app that integrates with ANU's safety and security systems. ANUSA, PARSA, and ANU Security has worked together to develop a unique app that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety on the ANU campus. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources.
ANUOK features include:
- Mobile Bluelight: Send your location to ANU security in real-time in case of a crisis
- Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for the ANU area in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern
- Tip Reporting: Multiple ways to report a safety/security concern directly to ANU security.
- Safety notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from campus safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
- Chat with Security: Communicate live with safety staff at ANU via chat.
- Campus safety resources: access all important safety resources in one convenient app.
Download today and ensure that you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.