A handy way to get paid with ANZ FastPay® Next Generation!
ANZ FastPay® Next Generation just got faster and brighter with a new Contactless Card Reader.
Utilising audio jack technology, the ANZ FastPay® Card Reader plugs into your iPhone or iPad, so you can tap, insert or swipe your customer's card to accept payment. ANZ FastPay® Next Generation accepts EFTPOS payments, credit and debit cards.
The FastPay® Next Generation’s new back-lit colour card reader screen makes it easy to see, whether it's used inside or outdoors.
ANZ FastPay® Next Generation delivers security you expect with fraud protection you deserve. The plug-in Card Reader reduces the risks of handling cash and boosts customer confidence in knowing their transaction is secure.
Cash flow is king, which is why ANZ FastPay® Next Generation provides same day access to your takings for transactions settled before 6.30pm AEST/AEDT into your linked ANZ business account.
By downloading the ANZ FastPay® Next Generation app and then applying for ANZ FastPay® via the ‘Apply’ button on the app, you can say goodbye to chasing payments.
• Simplicity: ANZ FastPay® Next Generation uses the audio jack plug-in Card Reader that does not require Bluetooth pairing with your iPhone or iPad.
• Secure payments: Via use of a Card Reader, ANZ FastPay® Next Generation allows you to securely accept PIN transactions on EFTPOS, credit or debit cards on the go, by simply tapping, swiping or inserting the card.
• EFTPOS is available: ANZ FastPay® Next Generation makes getting paid easier, by letting you accept EFTPOS, credit and debit card payments on the spot anytime, anywhere.
• Access your funds faster: ANZ FastPay® Next Generation allows same day access to your takings in your linked ANZ Business Account, for transactions settled before 6:30 pm AEST/AEDT.
• Additional devices: With ANZ FastPay® Next Generation, you can have as many Card Readers and smartphones/tablets linked to your account as you’d like, with all your takings settled into the one ANZ Business Account.
• Additional users: Each user can have their own Card Reader, or Card Readers can be shared across multiple users.1
• Multiple businesses: Flexibility of setting up multiple businesses2 on the same iPhone or iPad (NB. Each business will have its own Card Reader/s).
• Online reporting: You can now export all transaction information to Microsoft Excel or a .CSV file via the use of the new ANZ FastPay Portal.
• Easy receipting: The convenience of sending receipts directly to your customers by email and SMS.
• Limited or Unlimited transaction limit: You can apply for either a $3,000 weekly transaction value cap or an unlimited weekly number and value of transactions.
By installing the ANZ FastPay Next Generation app, you acknowledge and accept the ANZ FastPay Next Generation App Terms and Conditions and License Agreement and agree to receive these Terms and Conditions and any amendments to them electronically via the App Store or your electronic device. You acknowledge ANZ will not send you a paper copy of the ANZ FastPay Next Generation Terms and Conditions and License Agreement.
To find out more about ANZ FastPay® Next Generation, visit www.anz.com/fastpay.
ANZ FastPay® Next Generation is only available to approved merchants who meet ANZ’s credit approval criteria and have an ANZ business account. Terms and conditions, and fees and charges, and settlement times apply to the use of ANZ FastPay® Next Generation (http://fastpay.anz.com/faq.html). Use of ANZ FastPay® Next Generation requires a cellular or wireless internet connection. Temporary service interruptions may occur.
1 Fees apply.
2 Subject to approval of an additional ANZ FastPay® facility.
ANZ FastPay® is a registered trademark of ANZ.
© ANZ FastPay® Next Generation is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522. ANZ's color blue is a trademark of ANZ.
• Fix for iPhone 8 compatibility
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Well! What can I say about the ANZ bank?
I could say plenty but I am only going to say this;
After 2 and a half hours trying to down load the ANZ App Fast Pay, Apple informed me that the Bank had not upgraded their App to suite iPhone X. This is after Apple had reseted my phone from factory setting. A Bank that makes billions in profit should pull their fingers out of their a.....s and be more organised. No wonder I bank with the best. THE COMMONWEALTH BANK. Obviously it will take a couple of years for the ANZ to catch up. Meanwhile keep raking it in fellas.
iPhone X has been out for a few months now and we received the new fast pay and dose not work with iPhone X, we were told to wait for an update in the mean time we are paying a rental on a devise that dose not work and payments that cannot be collected, please let me know when this will be fixed.
Not compatible with IPhone X!
Urgently needs an other proper update! Even the latest updated version keeps crashing on iPhone X. New iPhone has been around 4-5 months now but ANZ still can’t do an update, not what you expect from a big bank like ANZ!!!
- ANZ Banking Group Limited
- 26.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.