APESB Professional Standards
By Accounting Professional & Ethical Standards Board Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Accounting Professional and Ethical Standards Board (APESB) is the Australian National Standards Setter who develops and issues Accounting Professional and Ethical Standards that apply to members of the three major Australian professional accounting bodies: CPA Australia, the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia, and the Institute of Public Accountants.
This app is integrated with APESB’s website and allows you to:
- Read updates on developments in Australian Accounting Professional & Ethical Standards;
- Obtain information regarding APESB’s governance, Due process and work program;
- Access the APESB Standards and Guidance Notes which include the Code of Ethics, Quality Control and Risk Management standards, as well as, a range of professional standards addressing non-assurance services such Forensic Accounting Services, Valuation Services, Taxation Services, Financial Planning Services, Compilations, Trust Accounts, Insolvency Services and Due Diligence Committees;
- Access Exposure Drafts and information regarding current standard development projects;
- Read and view APESB’s thought leadership activities, e-news, presentations and submissions.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Minor bug fixed and support iOS 10 compatible
- Category: Business
- Updated: 04 December 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Accounting Professional & Ethical Standards Board Limited
- © Accounting Professional & Ethical Standards Board Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.