Appsessment is a Child Care Documentation App for Early Childhood Services, including Long Daycare, Family Daycare, OOSH, Preschools, Schools, Creches, Nannies and more! Appsessment will increase the interaction with parents, keeps them up to date on what's happening with their child at your service and makes the entire process more streamlined taking care of everything for you.
Create Documentation using any Template and send updates directly to Parents, upload Photos and Videos, attach Files, Interlink Documentation, send Parent Input Forms, Parent Reminders, Newsletters, Incident Reports, Link to Australian approved Framework Outcomes, generate Reports to analyse various aspects of child's achievements, add comments, likes and do so much more.
You need an account with Appsessment to use this App.
Key features of Appsessment:
- Create your own Templates or use default Templates
- Create any type of Documentation and share with parents or for educators only
- Create Parent Input Forms that parents can complete and submit directly from their Timeline
- Send Parent Reminders
- Upload Photos
- Upload Videos
- Attach Files
- Activity Timeline
- Likes and Comments
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
- Admin Panel (manage your service's documentation, children, parents, educators, view statistics)
- Children Profiles (with all documentation linked to them, room details, days of attendance, emergency contacts and more)
- Parents Profiles (with details of all parent activities, comments, likes, submitted parent inputs and parent reminders sent to them)
- Educators Profiles (with details of their activities, documentation created, roles & permissions and their rooms)
- Reports (generate 8 different report types to analyse children and documentation)
- Export to pdf (for printing and record keeping)
- Educator Permissions (manage roles and permissions for each educator in your service)
- Send Private Messages
- Drafts (save and complete your work later on)
- Notification (stay upto date on all activities related to your service)
- Push Notifications (receive push updates directly on your device using the mobile app)
- Email Notifications
- Approved Frameworks (EYLF, MTOP, VEYLF, QKLG, NQS, Numeracy and Literacy Indicators)
- Room Names (use default names or create custom room names)
- Category Tags
- Mobile App for Parents and Educators
- Access through different devices and all information will be synced (Laptops, Desktops, Tablets or Mobiles)
All information remains private and secure and we do not claim ownership to your data. Educators and Parents can only access information they have permission to view. All information are securely stored to ensure only authorised users can view updates that are only related to them.
Updates to QKLG Framework with 2019 changes, improved push notification messages, enhanced layout for tablets, improved loggings for troubleshooting, backward compatibility for iOS 9.x and other minor fixes to reported issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic App for LDC, FDC and OOSH Centres
Great app with tons of useful features including generating a variety of reports based on the documentation you create, customising, editing default templates (learning stories, obs, curriculum plans, daily dairies) and creating your own templates and forms, send parent reminders and parent input forms directly to parent timelines, each parent is given free access, owners and directors are able to keep track, edit all educators documentation, create newsletters, menu plans, child records and do much more!!
What’s the point of having a remember me button when you have to type your details in every time anyway? This is extremely frustrating, and is the reason I often don’t bother to check the app when my children’s educator sends me notifications. How many password resets can I request?
Developer Response ,
Remember Me functionality does work, however, please make sure you are not logging out when you finish browsing in Appsessment. When you logout, you are cancelling your remember me function. This is usually the cause for remember me not working. Also, we have updated our App to version 2.0 which has a lot of big improvements along with many cross-device compatibility fixes. Please update your App and it should resolve your trouble. If you have any issues, feel free to contact us either via email or using "Report a Problem" menu inside your App's info link at the top and we will be happy to assist you. Version 2.0 has a brand new design and many new features that parents will love. So please do check it out. Thank you for your comment.
Fantastic app! Fantastic software. Can not fault! As a parent and coordinator for FDC, only suggestion i have is to have push notifications! Parents would love having a push come through with an observation/story/etc
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your review on Appsessment! Really appreciate the positive feedback. It's great to hear that you are loving Appsessment. As for push notifications - we have added this onto our milestones list to implement in the near future. We will surely be adding this in one of our future updates. Thank you for the suggestion!
UPDATE: As of version 2.5, Push Notification is now available in Appsessment. Thank you for your feedback.
- AUSSIE CHILDCARE NETWORK PTY LTD
- 34 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Aussie Childcare Network Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.