Allow the APT Concierge app to be your own personal travel assistant on your next unforgettable APT journey. Access the tour itinerary and maps even when offline. Receive real time messages from your APT Tour Director, provide feedback, and utilise many day-to-day travel essentials.
- Ability to update your profile details prior to departure
- Access latest Port details if making your own way to a ship
- Access to the Tour itinerary and maps, even if offline
- Receive messages from your APT Tour Director whilst on tour
- Provide feedback on your touring experiences
- Manage your budget by tracking your spending across currencies
- View the local weather at each point in your itinerary
- World Clock showing local time at home and at each point in your itinerary
- Currency Converter
Small enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I used the app on my recent Baltics cruise and the currency conversion feature was super handy. Particularly when you’re changing currency almost daily from Danish Krone, to Euro’s, to Russian Rubles, to Swedish Krona and back to Euro’s!
Also really loved that the feedback was on the app too, instead of the old paper forms - much easier to complete as you go instead of trying to remember everything at the end.
Very handy for indeed
I downloaded the app and assumed it was just a marketing ploy but I have found the features really helpful especially the world clock.
Easy to use
This app contained the key information I needed for my cruise.
I found it very easy to use and it meant I didn’t have to carry as much paperwork when travelling.
- AUSTRALIAN PACIFIC TOURING PTY LTD
- 25.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Australian Pacific Touring Pty Ltd 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.