Aralon: Sword and Shadow HD
By Crescent Moon Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Holiday Sale - 80% off!!!
That which is done cannot be undone, but it can be avenged.
From the Creators of the award winning Ravensword: The Fallen King,The Elder Scrolls Artist Mark Jones, and
Developer Galoobeth Games, comes ARALON: SWORD AND SHADOW, an Epic 3d Role-Playing Adventure.
An iPhone 3d RPG inspired by that classic vein that focuses on a compelling story, a unique hero, and an open 3D world ready for exploration. Journey through the Kingdom of Aralon and unravel its mysteries.
- Cloud Save: Save your game progress and access it on multiple IOS devices
- Full Retina Display and iPad Support
- Over 30 hours of gameplay
- Gorgeous and dynamic 3d environments
- 3rd and First Person play modes
- Full Day/Night cycle and dynamic lighting effects
- Epic Soundtrack and realistic sound effects
- Customizable characters, including hairstyles, armor, and different faces
- 4 Character Classes
- Unique Skill Trees for each class
- 3 Playable Races: Humans, Elves, and Trolls
- A primary quest and multiple, optional side-quests
- Hundreds of items to acquire and wield
- Comprehensive Inventory System
- Battle various enemies that use different fighting tactics
- Faction system, herb gathering, crafting potions and
magical items, dual-wielding, lockpicking, pick-pocketing, and more
- Swimming, Fishing, Campfires
- 8 Different Mount Types, including horses, dragons, and more
- Fully animated 3d characters
- Pets and henchmen to help you in your quests
- Save system with 6 different save slots
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more great games and deals!
What's New in Version 3.31
-fixed Uthu's Fortress
Great classic RPG for iOS!
Good gfx for ios
Large world to explore
Large selection of quests and items
Enjoyable battle system and leveling
Audio and speech
Limit of ios gpu
Fun and simple RPG for iPad. Decent leveling system that allows a good amount of leveling option for skills and character specialties. Crafting and equipment is also great.
Graphics are pretty good. Even though the gpu power limits things like draw distance, aa, af, texture detail and lighting. It still comes out looking good enough to immerse the player in both the games lore and world.
Plot line is standard for these style of games, but still has decent npc ai to engage in the story. It also has a lot of side quests for the player to discover.
It's also worth mentioning that things like quest tracking, inventory management and nab are really solid for iOS.
Here's a quick summary:
Scores based on iOS platform only. Obviously by comparing games like The Witcher 2 would reduce all scores below dramatically, especially gfx.
Game play: 9/10
Story and world: 9/10
:/ Maybe good Maybe bad
Alright I'm not a noob to Aralon I got this game a while back but I can't help noticing all these bugs...
I don't know if they happen to everyone or just me but I will tell you them...
1) Sometimes when I buy armour it makes it rusty?!
2) When I ride into a gate by accident I get of then back on my horse then it kicks me off my horse and then I'm behind the gate falling into water that goes forever...
3) I made a new character and the background for the character select was numbers and heads and it wall all glitched up...
4) All up a lot of little bugs that don't really matter but are noticeable.
Sorry for the long comment but if you'd bring out an update with major bug fixes this game would be even more amazing, by the way the graphics are great the lighting is great the combat is great and the story is hard to follow at times but still awesome, basically I would call this the most fun, addicting, hard (at times), puzzle, adventure and first person game! Thanks for reading!
Great Game - Few Suggestions!
• No dismounts from horse when running into something - it's just plain annoying.
• Possibly make it click to target instead of moving into the right position for it to auto-target.
• No auto-targeting on Spirit Wolf (it's pointless and frustrating) as well as the ability to walk through it as it sometimes blocks my way even though it's a spirit.
• An extra bar for the quick-tool bar at the bottom, it's silly how you can't allocate all of your skills to the bar at once.
• Option to use Safety Ring/Mounts in inventory instead of having to link them to the bar THEN use them.
• More skills for level up!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 09 January 2012
- Version: 3.31
- Size: 326 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Crescent Moon Games LLC
- © CrescentMoonGames.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 Karma$1.99
- 350 Karma$6.49
- 600 Karma$10.49
- 1500 Karma$20.99
- 10000 Karma$109.99
- 5000 Karma$64.99