By keiji oshima
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find an answer. However, you already see it.
See an answer to think about a math formula. It's English styled math drills.
[How to play]
1. Create 20 math formulas within the allotted time!
-Questions are asked from arithmetic operations randomly.
2. See an answer and think about a math expression!
- Fill in a single-digit figure in a blank.
- Tap a number button.
- You can't choose the same number twice.
□ + □ = 6
3.Not only one math formula!
- Any numbers are acceptable unless the expression gives the same number as the answer.
□ + □ = 6
4. If you find an unsolvable question…
- Press [ANSWER] without choosing numbers.
□ × □ = 13
□ ÷ □ = 10 etc.
The game ends when the time bar at the bottom of the screen turns to zero.
You will get score depending on your remaining time and how many math formulas you create.
The game supports online ranking.
Enjoy the English styled math drills♪
What's New in Version 1.03
- Fixed bugs.