For over 20 years, ArtAsiaPacific Magazine has been at the forefront of the powerful creative forces that shape contemporary art from Asia, the Pacific and the Middle East. Covering the latest in contemporary visual culture, ArtAsiaPacific is published 6 times a year in Hong Kong, with editorial desks in over 25 countries around the world. Our special annual issue, the ArtAsiaPacific Almanac, published in January, covers the major art events of the past year and forecasts the key trends of the year to come. The dominant artistic influence in the world today - and for many years to come emanates from the vast territory that lies between Turkey and the Pacific island of Tonga that we call the Asia-Pacific. This territory includes India, China, Japan, Australia, Thailand, Pakistan, New Zealand, Korea and Indonesia, whose combined populations make up an amazing half of the world's total population. Also included are Burma, Cambodia, Kiribati and Uzbekistan - places hitherto overlooked, but which like their gigantic neighbors, are producing cutting-edge art of stunning and unexpected quality. ArtAsiaPacific is authoritative, accurate, even-handed, exact and essential. Included in each issue is an up-to-date directory of the major galleries, not-for-profit organizations and museums with a focus on contemporary art from our geographical footprint. ArtAsiaPacific offers thoughtful reportage, analysis, comment and criticism to its readers made up of collectors, gallerists, curators, artists and those who want and who need to know the latest developments in the fastest-growing and most astonishing region of the contemporary art world.
Pricing for subscriptions available:
- Single issue: $5.99
- 1 month = ($3.99), automatically renewed until cancelled.
- 2 months = ($2.99), automatically renewed until cancelled.
- 6 months = ($1.99), automatically renewed until cancelled.
- 1 year subscription = ($0.99), automatically renewed until cancelled
When purchasing through iTunes your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Terms of Service: https://www.zinio.com/www/legal/terms.jsp#terms
- Push notification compatibility
- iOS 11.4 compatibility
- Zinio International S.L.
- 51.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © ArtAsiaPacific Holdings Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- ArtAsiaPacific magazine $1.49
- Almanac 2017 $9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.