Welcome to ASTHMA first aid.
Covering both first aid use in the event of an asthma emergency plus the ability to review all the steps, ASTHMA first aid is your go-to tool for an asthma emergency.
This app is an educational tool developed by Asthma Australia for people with asthma, their families and carers. It provides easy access to the national community asthma first aid steps in both live and training versions.
Suitable for use in various community settings including family, friends, school, childcare, sport and recreation, this app allows you to:
• follow the community asthma first aid process live in ATTACK mode
• learn the community asthma first aid process in TRAINING REVIEW mode
• review the community asthma first aid process, using a sample of scenarios, in TRAINING SCENARIO mode
About Asthma Australia
For over 50 years Asthma Australia and Asthma Foundations have been the leaders in asthma health care, research and support. Asthma Australia delivers evidence-based preventative health strategies to over 200,000 people every year and provides support, training and resources to the primary health care sector. They fund vital basic science and population health research contributing to national and international understandings of asthma and how best to manage the disease.
- Added support for iPhone X.
- Bug fixing and Performance improvement.
- ROUNDHOUSE Creative Pty Ltd
- 23.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Asthma Australia
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.