By Australian Securities Exchange Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keep up-to-date with the Australian stockmarket for FREE. Monitor sharemarket performance wherever you are.
The official ASX iPhone app is easy-to-use and provides you with real-time company announcements, indices and delayed equity share prices. You can also receive real time alerts for announcements released by your 20 favourite companies.
- Closely monitor your 20 favourite companies
- Receive live company announcement alerts for your favourite companies
- Filter company announcements by date, time, sector and price sensitivity
- View the performance of the S&P/ASX 200 and the All Ords indices in real-time
- Search for stock prices for all equity securities (20 minute delayed)
- Review the top gains and declines for S&P/ASX 200
- Search for companies by their name or code
For more information visit www.asx.com.au/iphone.
What's New in Version 2.3
- Addressed display issues on iPhone6+
- PDF Company announcements can now be viewed on a full screen
- Improvements across the app for increased app stability
We are constantly working on improvements to bring you a better experience. If you have any feedback on the current version, or suggestions for future releases, please email us at INFO@asx.com.au. Please also check for regular version updates to the ASX application as we continue to improve its service.
Obvious missed opportunities
This app has much potential as it is simple yet effective. The addition of announcements makes this a good source of information. What I can't get over is the absence of an absolutely necessary stock tool, the f$%#ing graphs!!!!!!!!
WHERE ARE THE GRAPHS!?!?
Useful app , use frequently
And works most of the time, would pay if I could interact and add more favourites , 20 is not enough plus graphs and entry points thanks.
I was hoping to be able to log in to my ASX account and look at my watch list but no. This app has limited functionality. No graphs?! What's the point? Not interested until I can view my watch list.