Australia Post Mobile
By Australia Post
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get the Post Office in your pocket. Track and manage your deliveries on your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch, pay bills and much more...
• Track your important parcels – with notifications of estimated delivery dates and locations of parcels awaiting collection
• Sign up for 24/7 Parcel Lockers to get your deliveries when and where it suits
• Easily collect Parcel Locker deliveries using your phone or Apple Watch
• Request eligible signature-on-delivery parcels be left in a safe place (eligible parcels are shown in the app)
• Quickly scan and pay your bills
• Find postcodes when you’re out and about
• Find nearby Post Offices and street posting boxes
What's New in Version 3.15.0
• Open Parcel Lockers more quickly by turning on Open Parcel Locker notifications. When you’re near a locker that has a delivery to collect, you'll get a notification with fast locker access.
• Deliveries awaiting collection now include the collection location and hours.
• Various bug fixes and overall improvements.
• Added support for iOS 11.
App works well, also a cool feature idea...
The app seems to work well, I have yet to encounter any problems.
I think a cool feature could be if you allowed tracking on the map, which would track where your parcel is in real time. Kind of like dominos pizza delivery system. If that feature existed it would make it a hell of a lot easier to know when your package is about to arrive. Especially when customers will be able to stop your drivers from leaving the note to say they came but you weren't here, when in fact you were and they just wanted to be lazy f**ks.
I Miss the MyPost Business app!!
I used the MyPost Business app and was told by that app that it's no longer in operation and have to use this one. This app does not help me - I need to be able to put in my customers email address so that they receive an email notification from auspost about the delivery status of their parcel. For eg: if their parcel is due for delivery today then they should get an email telling them that. MyPost Business app did just that and it worked great. Why take away something that actually worked? Bring back that feature please!!! This is of no use to small businesses that use prepaid satchels. Do something about this please!!!!!!
It’s very annoying from a design perspective that the app’s App Store icon doesn’t match the tile icon of the app post downloading on the iPhone’s home screen. The Apple Watch app gets it right and is consistent with the App Store’s 2D icon but after downloading it’s the old logo. The shadow under the ‘P’ in the logo is really tacky skeuomorphism. It’s off-brand. The app functionally works well for me -- but it’d pain me to not at least let you know about the above design flaw.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 21 September 2017
- Version: 3.15.0
- Size: 41.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Australia Post
- © 2012 Australia Post
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.