Get the Post Office in your pocket. Track and manage your deliveries on your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch, pay bills and much more...
• Track your important parcels – with notifications of estimated delivery dates and locations of parcels awaiting collection
• Sign up for 24/7 Parcel Lockers to get your deliveries when and where it suits
• Easily collect Parcel Locker deliveries using your phone or Apple Watch
• Request eligible signature-on-delivery parcels be left in a safe place (eligible parcels are shown in the app)
• Quickly scan and pay your bills
• Find postcodes when you’re out and about
• Find nearby Post Offices and street posting boxes
• Our Safe Drop delivery option has a fresh name and look; it's now called 'Leave it in a safe place'. What's this delivery option? Ask us to leave eligible parcels in a safe place if nobody’s home to sign
• See how your delivery is tracking with a visual progress bar
• New 'revised' tag makes it easier to see which deliveries have updated delivery dates
• Added a link to your current help and support enquiries
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Slow and cumbersome
I had high hopes for this app, but it has let my expectations down in a big way.
We strive to provide excellent service to our customers and we thought downloading this app would help make it even better via notifications to those customers about where their parcels are via tracking, why does it give you the option of adding customers email address and mobile number if you don’t intend to inform the customer via tracking notifications, this is a very suspicious process by Australia post and I feel there is something more to it, in the form or collecting and selling private information!
This app also falls short in that when a parcel isn’t where it’s supposed to be there should be a button that you can click to lodge an Inquiry about that particular tracked item, instead you have to leave that item page and head over to support then enter all the details manually, seems rather stupid to have it working that way?
Surprisingly this happens quite a lot with us, Australia post needs to get rid of the people that are causing these problems.
You need a dedicated My Post Business APP!
It’s time consuming and irritating to open this app then have to navigate multiple pages to access your my post business information.
In all honesty it’s not a bad app for individuals but as far as an app for small business it’s a massive fail.
I give it more than it deserves 1 out of 5
Thank you for the honest feedback. At the moment the AusPost app is designed for individual use, however we have been looking at ways to implement other features for a future update. We are also working on a feature to allow users to raise a support case from their item details screen, so please keep an eye out for that in the future.
–The AusPost App Team
What’s going on with this app?
Used this app for years, like it, rely on it on a daily/weekly basis, it’s always been good from maps to tracking..
However, the last 2 updates have brought a
Pop up saying “no internet connection” when ever I refresh the home page or tracking item page, I’m logged in, my internet is clearly working, I have unlimited data, so I’ve got to play around until I can get it loaded, I don’t have wifi so can’t use that as a “only cellular issue for me”
never the less LTE is what I’m on most anyway away from home,
I’ve gotta say, on a + note though...
This isn’t really a AUS POST issue here, I can’t really fault them as a company..
I’ve had so many international parcels on a weekly basis for years to my home address it’s always been reliable/quick “from states” and consistent delivery time wise,
I’ve only had to call cis care a few times, always pleasant, easy, always worked out in the end, with follow up calls to me etc, great service IMO..
The Issues raised above are on my iPhone Xs MaX
Gove it some love devs and I’ll give you some returning the other 3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ back
Reliable & Sufficient
Australia Post have been delivering my business Supplies to me from my trusted companies and delivers orders to my customers Australia wide & Internationally for the Past 5yrs. They have shown exceptional delivery service with the equal exceptional customer service history, the Auspost app is very handy and easy to use for both myself and my customers and I don’t think I could trust another company that can handle my goods with such care and respect like Auspost. If you need something delivered Big or small give Auspost a call - they’d be more then happy to help.
Thanks for the very kind words! We really appreciate the time taken to write that review!
–The AusPost App Team
- Australia Post
- 56.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Australia Post
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.