Australia Post Postcards
By Australia Post
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Send your favourite holiday photos as physical postcards, using our award winning^ Postcards app.
- Create completely personalised postcards in minutes using your phone’s camera or image library. Selfie or scenery … it’s up to you!
- Send to as many people as you like using your phone’s contact list, or by entering addresses directly.
- Give your postcard a professional look with customised borders.
- Printed on glossy, high-quality card, featuring a handwritten font.- Fast, safe delivery with Australia Post.
- Costs only $1.99 to send anywhere in Australia, or $2.99 to anywhere outside Australia~
- Pay quickly and easily with MasterCard, Visa or PayPal.
^The Australia Post Postcards app was awarded the 2012 Australian Mobile Award for the best app in the utilities category, second runners up in the IAB Australia’s creative showcase 7.1 and was shortlisted for the Swipe Design Award.
~ If you’re using international roaming to access the internet, you may incur a fee from your telecommunications provider.
What's New in Version 1.8.1
Various bugs squished, tweaks made to improve performance.
Good but room for simple improvements
I like and use this app a lot when away to send postcards to my parents. Three simple improvements would make it much better.
1) remembering payment details like most apps requiring payment
2) an address book of previously used addresses (like the payment section I enter the same details over and over again), this could link more easily with postcode lookup given that it is Aust Post
3) a countdown of how many characters are still available so that you don't get to the end only to find you have to delete half the message.
With these changes it would be great.
So handy, but font is way too small
This app is great! I've been using it to send photos to my grandparents. It's not expensive and it's quick and easy!
My only issue is the size of the font, I sent a test to myself at the same time I sent the postcard to my grandparents. I even found it hard to read! I don't think my grandparents even tried to read it...
However for the cost, ease and the way you can customize the postcard it's great!
Great idea but could use a few more features
Love it idea and have purchased one to try out. I think a few more features including: font/colour selection and more editing on the pictures than just resizing and a frame would just make this amazing! Also make the writing a bit bigger when there isn't a lot of text as reading is a bit difficult. Apart from that, I'm excited to try out more
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 23 December 2016
- Version: 1.8.1
- Size: 36.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Australia Post
- © Australia Post
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.