Australian Bartender is Australia's leading monthly magazine dedicated to the bar industry.
Bartender is celebrating its 150th issue in 2013,and is written for bartenders, bar owners, the professional and the passionate, by past and present industry figures.
Australian Bartender hosts the industry's most prestigious and respected national awards showcasing the best and brightest in the industry, and runs the most respected annual test of bartending ability through its Bartender of the Year competition.
Australian Bartender Pricing:
Single Issue Price - USD 3.99*
Subscription 1 year- USD 18.99*
Subscription 3 months-USD 8.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Stability improvements and other minor bug fixes.
- MAZ Digital Inc.
- 48.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Spanton Media
- In-App Purchases
- Australian Bartender $29.99
- Australian Bartender $4.49
- Australian Bartender $13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.