The Australian Financial Review App for iPad
By Fairfax Digital Australia & New Zealand Pty Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Australian Financial Review for iPad has been re-engineered to deliver significant speed and performance enhancements, for an improved reading experience.
Access the full suite of Australian Financial Review daily and weekly sections, which are updated throughout the day so you can enjoy Australia’s most trusted finance, business and political news as it happens. In addition, full editions of AFR’s magazines - including The Australian Financial Review Magazine, BOSS, Smart Investor, Luxury and The Sophisticated Traveller - provide thought-provoking and entertaining reading.
The app is free to download, and you can unlock unlimited access to all content with a subscription directly through Fairfax Media, or take an in app purchase through the App Store.
App features include:
- The Australian Financial Review, with content updated throughout the day
- Exclusive commentary and analysis in Companies & Markets, Street Talk, Chanticleer, World, Technology and much more
- Full editions of AFR’s magazines - The Australian Financial Review Magazine, BOSS, Smart Investor, Luxury and The Sophisticated Traveller
- Simplified Offline Reading, so you can read the news when you’re not connected to the internet
- Watch full screen video or use Airplay to view video and galleries on your TV, using Apple TV
- Markets data centre including Australian Indices, World Indices, Derivatives, Commodities, Currency Rates, Gainers and Losers, and ASX Announcements
- Live stock quotes and interactive charting
- Save articles for later reading
- Share through email, Facebook and Twitter.
Additional information about Apple subscriptions:
* Purchase of an auto-renewable subscription is required to access weekly issues of The Australian Financial Review for iPad
* Subscriptions are available for 1 week for AU$12.99 (or local currency equivalent)
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for AU$12.99 (or local currency equivalent)
* Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your iTunes App Store Account Settings after purchase
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- terms and conditions http://www.afr.com/subscription_terms/
Fairfax Digital Australia & New Zealand Pty Limited Web Site The Australian Financial Review App for iPad Support
What's New in Version 2.1.3
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Horrible navigation interface. News stories are always stale. Not worth the subscription anymore. Fairfax could learn a thing or two from Financial Times content quality and freshness and its app.
I fully agree with "Don't Bother" it is very difficult to read the printed copy. Not worth the subscription.
- Category: News
- Updated: 30 June 2016
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 54.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fairfax Media Management Pty Ltd.
- © Fairfax Digital Australia & New Zealand Pty Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Australian Financial Review app for iPad$12.99