The Australian Financial Review App for iPad
By Fairfax Digital Australia & New Zealand Pty Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The new AFR iPad app is now sharper than ever. We’ve redesigned and optimised it to give you a superior reading experience. Plus it now has additional daily and weekly content so you can enjoy Australia’s most trusted finance, business and political news like never before.
- Explore a wealth of new content sections
- Enhanced design for a more visual experience
- Brand new menu and layout for a simplified navigation
- Faster downloads and more frequent updates
- Hyperlinks within stories to related articles within the app
Free to download - with full access available to subscribers only. Subscribe direct through Fairfax Media or through the App Store.
You can enjoy:
- The Financial Review, with content updated throughout the day
- Exclusive commentary and analysis in Companies & Markets, Street Talk, Chanticleer, World, Technology and much more.
- Integrated video from Financial Review TV with Airplay capability.
- Markets data centre with key Australian Indices, World Indices, Derivatives, Commodities, Currency Rates, Gainers and Losers, and ASX Announcements.
- Live stock quotes, interactive charts and watchlists.
- Thought-provoking and entertaining articles from Review, Perspective, Smart Money and Men’s Health.
- All your favourite magazines including AFR Magazine, BOSS, Life & Leisure and Sophisticated Traveller, and now Smart Investor, BRW and Leadership as well.
- Saved articles for later reading.
- Sharing through email, Facebook and Twitter.
Additional information about Apple subscriptions:
* Purchase of an auto-renewable subscription is required to access weekly issues of The Australian Financial Review for iPad
* Subscriptions are available for 1 week for AU$17.99 (or local currency equivalent)
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for AU$17.99 (or local currency equivalent)
* Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your iTunes App Store Account Settings after purchase
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- terms and conditions http://www.afr.com/subscription_terms/
What's New in Version 2.0.1
• Resolves an issue logging in with a subscription
• Fixes missing images
• Increased font size
What a pain in the rear. Can't get anything to work anymore with my login - neither the iOS app or PC. Both versions just keep spitting me out. INCOMPETENT.
- Category: News
- Updated: 27 July 2015
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 41.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fairfax Digital
- © Fairfax Digital Australia & New Zealand Pty Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Australian Financial Review app for iPad$17.99