Australian Financial Review
By Fairfax Digital Australia & New Zealand Pty Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Australian Financial Review App - The Daily Habit Of Successful People.
Named Newspaper App of the Year at the 2016 PANPA Awards, The Australian Financial Review app delivers curated commentary and analysis in Business, Politics, Markets, Technology and much more.
- Immerse yourself in the full suite of The Australian Financial Review’s daily and weekly sections, including Street Talk, Companies and Markets, Opinion and Rear Window
- An editorially curated experience will ensure you’re fully informed of current news, which is updated throughout the day
- The full edition of the AFR's magazines, including AFR Magazine, BOSS, Luxury and The Sophisticated Traveller, provide thought-provoking and entertaining reading
- Access to stock quotes and market data.
- Quickly find the nation's most trusted finance, business and political news as it happens
- The app's smooth experience gives you access to all the latest news and a snapshot of our best magazine content.
No matter what device you're on, the app will let you know when there is a big story breaking using push notifications.
The app is free to download, and you can unlock unlimited access to all content with a subscription directly through Fairfax Media, or make an in-app purchase through the App Store.
Additional information about Apple subscriptions:
- Purchase of an auto-renewable, weekly subscription is required to access content on The Australian Financial Review app
- Subscriptions are available for 1 week for AU$12.99 (or local currency equivalent)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes App Store Account Settings after purchase
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for AU$12.99 (or local currency equivalent)
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- terms and conditions http://www.afr.com/subscription_terms/
This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research or audience ratings services. Please see http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information
What's New in Version 3.4.0
We have improved notifications in the app so that you have the ability to turn notifications on and off.
More efficient download of Today’s paper.
General bug and stability fixes.
We're always striving to make the app better.
We'd love to hear your feedback, so please make sure you rate us in iTunes and let us know what you think.
- Category: News
- Updated: 09 October 2017
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 86.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fairfax Media Management Pty Ltd.
- © Fairfax Digital Australia & New Zealand Pty Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Australian Financial Review app subscription$12.99