The Australian Financial Review
By Fairfax Digital Australia & New Zealand Pty Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Named Newspaper App of the Year at the 2016 PANPA Awards, the Australian Financial Review app delivers a great reading experience, whether you're at home, in the office, or on the go.
The app on iPhone will help you quickly find the nation's most trusted finance, business and political news as it happens. The app's smooth experience gives you access to all the latest news and a snapshot of our best magazine content.
The iPad version of the app will give you access to the full suite of daily and weekly sections, which are updated throughout the day. The full edition of AFR's magazines, including The Australian Financial Review Magazine, BOSS, Luxury and The Sophisticated Traveller, provide thought-provoking and entertaining reading.
No matter what device you're on, the app will let you know when there is a big story breaking using push notifications.
The app is free to download, and you can unlock unlimited access to all content with a subscription directly through Fairfax Media, or make an in-app purchase through the App Store.
App features include:
- The Australian Financial Review content updated continuously throughout the day.
- Commentary and analysis in Business, Street Talk, Chanticleer, Markets, Technology and much more.
- Full editions of the magazines on the iPad, and a snapshot on the iPhone, including The Australian Financial Review Magazine, BOSS, Luxury, and The Sophisticated Traveller.
- Access to deep analysis and insights through graphics, charts and interactives. The iPad also offers live stock quotes and access to market data.
- Share through your email, Facebook and Twitter.
Also on the iPad:
- Simplified Offline Reading, so you can read the news when you're not connected to the internet; and
- Save articles for later.
Additional information about Apple subscriptions:
- Purchase of an auto-renewable, weekly subscription is required to access content on The Australian Financial Review app.
- Subscriptions are available for 1 week for AU$12.99 (or local currency equivalent).
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for AU$12.99 (or local currency equivalent) .
- Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes App Store Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- terms and conditions http://www.afr.com/subscription_terms/
This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research or audience ratings services. Please see http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Fixes a crash at startup experienced by some readers.
Universal app big plus
Means I can now read Afr on both iPhone and iPad using itunes subscription. New version all seems a lot more stable and typography is a little better than it was previously. Still room for improvement particularly around being able to share article text with others and layout is probably unnecessarily complicated.
Have held off purchasing a subscription to the AFR until the new app was released. Perfectly suited to the iPhone and a pleasure to read. Also provides full subscription services on the iPad.
Great app where I can access news while I'm traveling or on the go!
- Category: News
- Updated: 17 November 2016
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 75.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fairfax Media Management Pty Ltd.
- © Fairfax Digital Australia & New Zealand Pty Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Australian Financial Review app for iPad$12.99