The Australian Financial Review App - The Daily Habit Of Successful People.
Named Newspaper App of the Year at the 2016 PANPA Awards, The Australian Financial Review app delivers curated commentary and analysis in Business, Politics, Markets, Technology and much more.
- Immerse yourself in the full suite of The Australian Financial Review’s daily and weekly sections, including Street Talk, Companies and Markets, Opinion and Rear Window
- An editorially curated experience will ensure you’re fully informed of current news, which is updated throughout the day
- The full edition of the AFR's magazines, including AFR Magazine, BOSS, Luxury and The Sophisticated Traveller, provide thought-provoking and entertaining reading
- Access to stock quotes and market data.
- Quickly find the nation's most trusted finance, business and political news as it happens
- The app's smooth experience gives you access to all the latest news and a snapshot of our best magazine content.
No matter what device you're on, the app will let you know when there is a big story breaking using push notifications.
The app is free to download, and you can unlock unlimited access to all content with a subscription directly through Fairfax Media, or make an in-app purchase through the App Store.
Additional information about Apple subscriptions:
- Purchase of an auto-renewable, weekly subscription is required to access content on The Australian Financial Review app
- Subscriptions are available for 1 week for AU$12.99 (or local currency equivalent)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes App Store Account Settings after purchase
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for AU$12.99 (or local currency equivalent)
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- terms and conditions http://www.afr.com/subscription_terms/
This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research or audience ratings services. Please see http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information
Thank you for downloading the latest version of the Australian Financial Review app. In this release we have fixed bugs and made performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Useable but lacks polish expected from AFR
You can read content fine. But it lacks polish:
- font face and sizes need to be better chosen
- no support for new iPad pros
- no syncing of favourites
- cannot use website with subscription purchases in app
Worth a read
I found the review app is so handy and full of stories but I just don’t have the time presently to read them all. I might come back later though :)
Buggy print replica
Content and app is generally good apart from the print replicas. Every download is followed by a download error. Bug reported but AFR blamed my internet connection (despite hitting the same problem with multiple 100Mb connections at different locations!)
- Fairfax Media Management Pty Ltd.
- 95.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fairfax Digital Australia & New Zealand Pty Limited
- In-App Purchases
- The Australian Financial Review app subscription $12.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.