By nextmedia Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Australian HiFi is the definitive magazine for discerning listeners and Hi-Fi enthusiasts. Every issue is packed with equipment and music reviews, new product information and ‘how-to’ articles. Australian Hi-Fi magazine is dedicated to helping you find the best quality sound for your home.
*Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-6 Issues (1 Year) at AU$23.99 / £15.99 / $22.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it, and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
What's New in Version 4.3
-Update "Contact Publisher"
- iOS 10 compatibility
- Improved menu design
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
- Category: Music
- Updated: 16 September 2016
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 38.0 MB
- Languages: English, Vietnamese
- Seller: NEXTMEDIA PTY LTD
- © NEXTMEDIA PTY LTD & ZINIO LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Australian HiFi$22.99
- Australian HiFi: Jan/Feb$5.99
- Nov/Dec 2014 issue of Australian HiFi$5.99
- March - April 2015$4.99
- Australian HiFi: Jul/Aug 2013$5.99
- Australian HiFi: Nov/Dec 2013$5.99
- Australian HiFi: Jan/Feb 2014$5.99
- September-October 2015$4.99
- July - August 2015$4.99
- Australian HiFi: Sep/Oct 2013$5.99