Australian Surf Rowers League.
By Apps Together
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This is the official Australian Surf Rowers League App.
The ‘League’ was born circa 1992 as the "International League of Australian Surfboat Rowers Inc". More currently we're an organisation managing, reporting, supporting and evaluating this sport with State and National events such as interstate championships, coaching and training, live results.
We share mutual values of team work with The Australian Navy who kindly support us with lifesaving duties and beach patrols for our major events on many Australian beaches.
We've grown to include our social clubs, and collated a wealth of related information and live data like Coastal Watch for you to peruse and engage with.
Download our free App to read more about us. You can also make enquiries, shop online for popular brands and products, get the latest news and notifications of events, send us photos for our galleries, track and attend our State level events, claim on-site loyalty rewards, read and leave reviews, watch for the latest results, engage with out various social media like Facebook, live video feeds, RSS feeds and Twitter.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Contact us
- Shop online
- Register for the latest news
- Track, attend and share in our events
- Send us your surfing photos
- Read and leave reviews
- View our social media like live video feeds, image galleries, Facebook, etc.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 21 October 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 39.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Smart Australia Developments Pty Ltd
- © Apps Together 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.