This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The AustralianSuper member app for mobile is an easy way for you to:
• View your account balance, transactions and fees
• Update your account details
• View and download your most recent statements
• Change the way your super or Choice Income account is invested
• View your insurance cover
• Be notified when a payment goes into your super account or comes out of your Choice Income account
• Find answers to FAQs and more.
To use this app, you must be an AustralianSuper member and have an online account. To register for an online account, visit australiansuper.com/register
This app doesn’t currently provide account details for Member Direct.
We’re always looking for ways to improve our services for members. We’d love to hear about your mobile experience and if there’s anything we can do to improve it. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.3.0
• Choice Income members can now view, edit and cancel a pending investment switch. This gives you greater control over your investment options.
• You’ll also notice a statements icon in the transactions tab. This icon links to the annual statements section, making it easier for you to quickly locate your statements.
Much needed improvement
Great update to the app!
As a retiree, I am now able to track my investments and also view any investment changes i’ve made.
The user interface is easy to navigate, provides all the required information that I need to know about my account.
I love the fact that I get notified on the app when a payment comes into my account, it makes tracking my payments much easier.
Only suggestion is to have 4 digit pin and touch Id.
I can now easily access my statements. Good job!