** Winner, Australian Aerospace Ltd Civil Innovation Award 2015 **
** Approved by CASA under CASR part 175 **
Get flying faster with AvPlan EFB - the premier lifetime Electronic Flight Bag app that grows with you.
Continuing to lead the market with unparalleled innovation and functionality, AvPlan EFB features multiple Australian firsts with terrain warning, touch to display restricted airspace status, automatic IFR airway planning, live traffic and geo-referenced airport taxi & instrument approach diagrams to arm you with superior situational awareness.
Envisioned, developed and rigorously tested over a two year period by Australian pilots for Australian pilots, AvPlan EFB integrates everything you need to prepare, plan and execute your flight - whether it be in a recreational aircraft, corporate jet or something in between.
Your AvPlan EFB comes packed with the following features:
• Comprehensive VFR & IFR Flight Planning
• Complete official Australian airport/waypoint database
• All necessary documentation (ERSA,DAP,AIP, AIP SUP)
• Advanced aircraft flight model setup
• Automatic TOC, TOD, PNR, CP/ETP and optimum altitude calculation
• Full NAIPS integration (WX, NOTAMS, flight plan submission/amendment)
• All Australian VFR & IFR aeronautical charts (with pan, zoom and rotation)
• Touch and drag (rubber band) graphical flight replanning/diversion
• Weight and balance (with loadsheet and passenger manifest)
• Graphical WX overlays on any chart (WX Radar, Lightning, METAR, SIGMET, freezing levels, surface pressure, SIGWX)
• GPS moving map with highly customisable display data labels including Area Frequency
• Touch-to-display restricted airspace status
• Terrain map overlay and in-flight terrain alerting
• Obstacle warnings when flight planning and in flight
• Geo-referenced airport diagrams (auto displays aircraft position on landing)
• Geo-referenced instrument approach plates
• AIP, AIP SUP & ERSA (including full text search and bookmark functions)
• Send a briefing pack to PDF file, email & Apple AirPrint compatible printers
• Extensive integration with external flight planning systems/panel GPS/FMS’s (including Garmin G1000)
• Support for almost every external ADSB-IN/GPS/AHRS device
• Ability to sync flight plans between Apple IOS devices
• Automated LSALT calculations
• Aircraft glide range planning and in-flight display
• Easy to access support from a team of committed professionals
• And heaps more we can’t list here
The Perfect Co-pilot!
Intuitive, reliable and responsive, AvPlan EFB’s inbuilt context awareness engine ensures it’s always up to date and ready to provide you with the right information at the right time, whether you’re preparing for your flight or already airborne.
Please note that Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
AvPlan EFB – Plan faster, fly sooner
• Can edit user waypoint locations on a satellite map (Planning, User Waypoints)
• Highlight traffic from a connected ADSB receiver in a different colour
• More up to date satellite images under Terminal
• New Zealand GRAFOR, SIGWX and SIGMET imagery added under Weather
• Support for iPhone XS Max
Ratings and Reviews
I am an IFR pilot who has used Jeppesen Flight Star and Flight Deck for 15 years. I rang Jeppesen about adding a lock screen function and was told NO CHANCE! My subscription was due so I downloaded the 1 month trial of AvPlan and OzRunways. Both had a bug in the FPL output format for Garmin, caused by Poor documentation from Garmin. I emailed both about fixing it. AvPlan contacted me within 30 minutes and had a test version ready in 1 day. Within 48 hours and several test versions later the problem was fixed. I never heard back from OzRunways. I will be staying with AvPlan, thanks guys, great product, fantastic support. Well done
Thanks for the feedback!
Plenty of useful features
AvPlan have taken a novel approach to the problem of digitising the process of planning and the flight bag. The app has loads of useful features that cover most things a pilot could want. Learning the app isn’t the easiest without the manual, but it is possible. This doesn’t become too much of a hassle because of the exceptional documentation.
It is well worth exploring this app to see if it is right for you.
Fantastic app for the type of work we do. The planning side is very intuitive and gets us out the door very quickly. All the features get a solid working out. Especially having live notams and sigmets. Doing diversions in the air is so much more accurate and safer especially with the LSAFE calculator. Bevan and the guys always listen to our feedback and continually strive to make improvements. And it’s MADE IN AUSTRALIA.
- BJA Consulting Pty Ltd
- 246.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011 BJA Consulting Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- AvPlan VFR - 1 Year Subscription $179.99
- AvPlan VFR - 1 Month Subscription $16.99
- AvPlan IFR Upgrade - 1 Month Subscription $13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.