By BJA Consulting Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Winner, Australian Aerospace Ltd Civil Innovation Award 2015 **
** Approved by CASA under CASR part 175 **
Get flying faster with AvPlan EFB - the premier lifetime Electronic Flight Bag app that grows with you.
Continuing to lead the market with unparalleled innovation and functionality, AvPlan EFB features multiple Australian firsts with terrain warning, touch to display restricted airspace status, automatic IFR airway planning, live traffic and geo-referenced airport taxi & instrument approach diagrams to arm you with superior situational awareness.
Envisioned, developed and rigorously tested over a two year period by Australian pilots for Australian pilots, AvPlan EFB integrates everything you need to prepare, plan and execute your flight - whether it be in a recreational aircraft, corporate jet or something in between.
Your AvPlan EFB comes packed with the following features:
• Comprehensive VFR & IFR Flight Planning
• Complete official Australian airport/waypoint database
• All necessary documentation (ERSA,DAP,AIP, AIP SUP)
• Advanced aircraft flight model setup
• Automatic TOC, TOD, PNR, CP/ETP and optimum altitude calculation
• Full NAIPS integration (WX, NOTAMS, flight plan submission/amendment)
• All Australian VFR & IFR aeronautical charts (with pan, zoom and rotation)
• Touch and drag (rubber band) graphical flight replanning/diversion
• Weight and balance (with loadsheet and passenger manifest)
• Graphical WX overlays on any chart (WX Radar, Lightning, METAR, SIGMET, freezing levels, surface pressure, SIGWX)
• GPS moving map with highly customisable display data labels including Area Frequency
• Touch-to-display restricted airspace status
• Terrain map overlay and in-flight terrain alerting
• Obstacle warnings when flight planning and in flight
• Geo-referenced airport diagrams (auto displays aircraft position on landing)
• Geo-referenced instrument approach plates
• AIP, AIP SUP & ERSA (including full text search and bookmark functions)
• Send a briefing pack to PDF file, email & Apple AirPrint compatible printers
• Extensive integration with external flight planning systems/panel GPS/FMS’s (including Garmin G1000)
• Support for almost every external ADSB-IN/GPS/AHRS device
• Ability to sync flight plans between Apple IOS devices
• Automated LSALT calculations
• Aircraft glide range planning and in-flight display
• Easy to access support from a team of committed professionals
• And heaps more we can’t list here
The Perfect Co-pilot!
Intuitive, reliable and responsive, AvPlan EFB’s inbuilt context awareness engine ensures it’s always up to date and ready to provide you with the right information at the right time, whether you’re preparing for your flight or already airborne.
Please note that Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
AvPlan EFB – Plan faster, fly sooner
What's New in Version 7.2
• 'Live' AIP SUP - update automatically and linked against an airport where appropriate (view under Terminal)
• Support for ARFOR winds aloft changes
A fantastic product which constantly grows with great new features. Excellent support from the company. Would not fly without it.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 09 November 2016
- Version: 7.2
- Size: 141 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Portuguese
- Seller: BJA Consulting Pty Ltd
- © 2011 BJA Consulting Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- AvPlan VFR - 1 Month Subscription$16.99
- AvPlan VFR - 1 Year Subscription$129.99
- AvPlan IFR Upgrade - 1 Month Subscription$13.99
- AvPlan IFR Upgrade - 1 Year Subscription$109.99
- AvPlan Georeference Upgrade - 1 Month Subscription$13.99
- AvPlan Georeference Upgrade - 1 Year Subscription$109.99
- AOPA Airfield Directory 1 year subscription$62.99
- AvPlan Worldwide 1 Year Subscription$139.99
- FlightAce Country Airstrip Guide$129.99
- AvPlan EFB Premium Bundle - Australia$329.99