** Winner, Australian Aerospace Ltd Civil Innovation Award 2015 **
** Approved by CASA under CASR part 175 **
Get flying faster with AvPlan EFB - the premier lifetime Electronic Flight Bag app that grows with you.
Continuing to lead the market with unparalleled innovation and functionality, AvPlan EFB features multiple Australian firsts with terrain warning, touch to display restricted airspace status, automatic IFR airway planning, live traffic and geo-referenced airport taxi & instrument approach diagrams to arm you with superior situational awareness.
Envisioned, developed and rigorously tested over a two year period by Australian pilots for Australian pilots, AvPlan EFB integrates everything you need to prepare, plan and execute your flight - whether it be in a recreational aircraft, corporate jet or something in between.
Your AvPlan EFB comes packed with the following features:
• Comprehensive VFR & IFR Flight Planning
• Complete official Australian airport/waypoint database
• All necessary documentation (ERSA,DAP,AIP, AIP SUP)
• Advanced aircraft flight model setup
• Automatic TOC, TOD, PNR, CP/ETP and optimum altitude calculation
• Full NAIPS integration (WX, NOTAMS, flight plan submission/amendment)
• All Australian VFR & IFR aeronautical charts (with pan, zoom and rotation)
• Touch and drag (rubber band) graphical flight replanning/diversion
• Weight and balance (with loadsheet and passenger manifest)
• Graphical WX overlays on any chart (WX Radar, Lightning, METAR, SIGMET, freezing levels, surface pressure, SIGWX)
• GPS moving map with highly customisable display data labels including Area Frequency
• Touch-to-display restricted airspace status
• Terrain map overlay and in-flight terrain alerting
• Obstacle warnings when flight planning and in flight
• Geo-referenced airport diagrams (auto displays aircraft position on landing)
• Geo-referenced instrument approach plates
• AIP, AIP SUP & ERSA (including full text search and bookmark functions)
• Send a briefing pack to PDF file, email & Apple AirPrint compatible printers
• Extensive integration with external flight planning systems/panel GPS/FMS’s (including Garmin G1000)
• Support for almost every external ADSB-IN/GPS/AHRS device
• Ability to sync flight plans between Apple IOS devices
• Automated LSALT calculations
• Aircraft glide range planning and in-flight display
• Easy to access support from a team of committed professionals
• And heaps more we can’t list here
The Perfect Co-pilot!
Intuitive, reliable and responsive, AvPlan EFB’s inbuilt context awareness engine ensures it’s always up to date and ready to provide you with the right information at the right time, whether you’re preparing for your flight or already airborne.
Please note that Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
AvPlan EFB – Plan faster, fly sooner
• Improvements to the Garmin FPL export
• New user manual under Text
Ratings and Reviews
Plenty of useful features
AvPlan have taken a novel approach to the problem of digitising the process of planning and the flight bag. The app has loads of useful features that cover most things a pilot could want. Learning the app isn’t the easiest without the manual, but it is possible. This doesn’t become too much of a hassle because of the exceptional documentation.
It is well worth exploring this app to see if it is right for you.
I’m loving this as a study tool, as much as a pre-flight double check (I still do my flight planning manually, then double check my work), and having weather all in one place is handy.
Not found it hard to get up and running, but had the theoretical background so wasn’t learning concepts at the same time as the app, so that helps.
Great app, most comprehensive efb out there
I use this app daily for work, and i haven,t found anything that i cant do on it. On the odd ocasion where i have had an idea about how a particular function could be usefull or improved, the guys have been extremely receptive and very quick to add it, love it, couldn,t be without it. thanks !
- BJA Consulting Pty Ltd
- 236.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011 BJA Consulting Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- AvPlan VFR - 1 Year Subscription $179.99
- AvPlan VFR - 1 Month Subscription $16.99
- AvPlan IFR Upgrade - 1 Month Subscription $13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.