Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Awesome HUD is a great and simple-to-use speedometer for your iPhone!
* Only for iPhone 3G,3Gs and iPhone 4 Due to GPS utilization
- Shows a awesome speedometers that runs off of GPS
- Supports a HUD mode: Place your phone on the dashboard to see the speedometer on your windshield!
- Supports both km/h and MPH
- variety of themes - whenever possible to easily change the theme to suit my taste
- variety of colors - the same themes you wants, even changing the color is nicely decorate.
- Accessories - clock, progress direction (like a compass to scroll) displays
- iPod Music mode - that makes music control very easy while driving
- Show driving record - the highest speed / average velocity / elapsed time / distance display
- Supports speed alert notification
If you have any technical problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit http://www.mustbegames.com for more information.
What's New in Version 1.03
- Minor bug fix
- Orientation Bug fix
- Landscape Orientation Unlock
(But when HUD Mode Enable - Landscape Orientation Lock)
Cool fun app
It's a fairly cool app really. It looks nice and works fine. The only drawbacks are when you're using HUD mode you have to turn you brightness to full and it's fairly difficult to see the HUD during daylight. And my phone keeps slipping off my dashboard
Very nice app, nice details and themes, but buying all the themes can be quiet costly for those whom do not have the credits to spare, but it makes up for it in detail.
I don't use the HUD, but I always use this app when on my motorbike. More accurate than the speedo. Fantastic!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 08 January 2011
- Version: 1.03
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: JUNG CHUL MOON
- © MustbeGames
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases