Awesome Note for iPad (To-do/Calendar/Reminder/Memo)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** BEST ALL-IN-ONE ORGANIZER APP EVER ***
Notes, Calendar, To-do list, Diary, Task, Reminder, Anniversary reminder, Shopping list, Travel Diaries ...
Experience the most innovative All-in-One Life Organizer.
Awesome note is the only application that combined Note-taking and To-do list which helps you to organize your life with the ability to keep everything.
Especially integrated iOS Calendar and Reminder will gives you to tracking your life plan much easier than before.
Notes, Diary, Birthdays reminder, To-do list, Shopping list, Travel Diaries, Ongoing Project and more with attachable photo, map and drawing.
You can carry out all these features with synchronization in wherever you go.
It has simple and gorgeous graphics, optimized UI for the users, easier and more convenient to use.
- Create a Note with the attachment features
- Managed by separating folder (Category)
- Support sync with built in Calendar
- Support sync with built in Reminder
- Manage the built in Calendar or Reminder list as a folder
- Support To-dos & Anniversary Note & Diary Note
- Attach Photos, Map and Drawing
- Quick Memo (Quickly add memos & notes)
- Sync & Transfer to Google Drive/Evernote
- Supports Backup with Wi-Fi Web Sharing & iTunes File Sharing
- Create, edit and save notes into categories.(folders)
- Customize folders by your own color & unique icons
- Passcode protection in start-up screen and for each folder
- Alarms (Notifications)
- Display To-do Badges on main screen
- No Internet connection required
- Manage To-dos with Drag & Drop
- Support Tags for each note
- Supports Full Text Search
- Clickable links (web / email address / phone number) in read-only mode
- Capable of Drawing on map
- Transfer notes among the Awesome Note users
- Email notes directly from the app
- Print notes (Air Print)
- Visibility filter for calendar view
- Edit your own note title
- Cut, copy, paste and undo / redo
- Choose font & font size for each note
- Set Different views in folders
- A wide variety of theme & backgrounds
[Multiple View and Sort]
- Thumbnail / List / To-do / Detail / Diary / Photo View mode for each folder
- Sort notes into Name, Date Created, Date Modified, Due date and Priority
[Intuitive User Interface]
- Supports full landscape mode
- Supports Screen rotation fix option
** Transferring Note data **
Previous Sync users of Evernote or Google Drive may continue to use the Sync features and the rest can create .anb file to transfer data by using iTunes file sharing.
Backup and Restore in iPhone or iPad and get it loaded to other iPhone or iPad by using Wi-Fi Backup and Restore features.
Be aware that Syncing after using Wi-Fi Backup/Restore feature might cause the
note to be duplicated. Visit www.bridworks.com to find more information: )
More features will be updated in the future, and we will continue innovate for the users.
What's New in Version 4.2.3
- Fixed bugs
Very very disappointing backup
Syncing with Google Drive got to 50% and then just stopped. I thought it was because of a particular note that had too many photos in it. Saved the photos elsewhere, deleted the note, and tried again. No luck. Then I went to Google Drive and deleted all of my uploaded San Francisco notes from Google Drive. I didn't know that this also deleted the original San Francisco notes on my iPad (within the Awesome note App)! Those notes were really important to me.
(PS Dropbox deletion does not affect the originals on my iPad).
Why can things all go so wrong, and why don't both app programmers AND Google Drive warn the consumer of the consequences of actions, consequences which vary from storage system to storage system and from app to app?
Have had this app for couple of years brought it as soon as I got an ipad recently brought the iphone version both work very well are good for notes todo lists and reminders and are great personal organisers my only gripe is the sync through google can be frustrating as I can make a new note or mark a todo as done then on my ipad then check on my phone hours later and find it hasn't been synced or vice versa unless it is synced manually on both devices
Love it...but better backup needed
Backup to Evernote is just not adequate, my recipe book is larger than the 60gb Evernote limit, so no backup anymore. You haven't bothered to update this app for ages (July 2014) so feels like you have lost interest after you took our money (for both iPhone and iPad app). Now it doesn't seem to multitask, each time I leave, the app has to update all over again when I come back and thus quite a delay, so it actually doesn't multi task. Come on, time for an update to your loyal customers...and you just might get a lot more app sales and $ in your bank.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 01 June 2014
- Version: 4.2.3
- Size: 43.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BRID
- © 2014 BRID
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.