Axis 360 gives library and school users the ability to search, browse and discover ebooks and/or digital audiobooks available for lending through their public library or school with ease. Designed to provide a mobile experience for users of the Axis 360 digital media library, the Axis 360 app lets you sync with your local library or school’s digital collection, allowing you to check out materials in a user interface optimized for your device.
The free app allows you to browse, check out and read ebooks or listen to audiobooks in a single app.
To find out if your local library or school participates, please visit http://www.baker-taylor.com/axis360/find-a-library.htm.
Axis 360 is a service from Baker & Taylor, the premier distributor of books and entertainment products.
We’ve smooshed the following bugs in our latest release:
• Annoyed with constant syncing? So were we! We continue to make improvements.
• Our audiobook engine has been updated to be more reliable.
• Addresses an Internet connection issue when the Internet really is available.
Ratings and Reviews
My only two negatives:
- Would like to know total length of audiobook when looking at book information
- It takes a comparatively long time to load the book every time you want to listen. Other library app seem to download the whole book so one can start listening without delay.
Nothing better then AXIS-360
I just can’t put it into words how amazing this is because I always get my Ebooks from this and I cannot stop getting more and more of them. I absolutely LOVE this app and it deserves 10 stars instead. PLEASE USE.
An excellent book reading service
We find the app easy to load our selected books and our partly read book restarts at the correct place. Easy to manipulate the size of print/page. Would like more books to select from. RussC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.