By Specialist Apps Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Explore Victorian-era South Australia through the stunning family home of seven time premier Sir Henry Ayers.
Using vintage photographs, first-hand accounts and fascinating ephemera from the National Trust of South Australia’s collection, this self-guided tour app tells the deeper stories behind this grand Victorian home, and the people who lived and worked here.
From the spectacularly decorated walls and luxurious objects and curiosities to the grittier day-to-day life of the household staff, Ayers House offers a glimpse of the wealth and status many colonial migrants dreamt of achieving.
Use the app to unlock new information as you roam through the house, or make yourself at home in one of its many comfortable nooks and crannies.
Find the app on any of our in-house devices, or download it to your own ahead of your visit.
What's New in Version 0.15.12
- Fixing the displaying problem in iPhoneX.
- Support the English and Chinese language.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 15 December 2017
- Version: 0.15.12
- Size: 59.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Specialist Apps Ltd
- © 2017 Specialist Apps Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.