BabySparks - Development App
By BabySparks LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
1,300+ baby development activities and milestones for children 0-24 months. Designed by experts, used by over a million parents around the world. BabySparks gives you a customized program to support your baby's specific development needs.
PLAYING THE RIGHT WAY= IMPROVED DEVELOPMENT
The first months and years of life are the most critical time for your child’s development. Consistently reinforcing a broad range of positive experiences makes strong connections in the brain and helps enhance your child's progress, which will have a lifetime impact.
BabySparks activities have been designed by leading child development experts to help you do the right things at the right time in the right way. The best part? Each activity is just about playing with your baby, so you have the benefit of great quality time together too.
With BabySparks you get:
DEVELOPMENT-DRIVING ACTIVITIES FOR YOUR CHILD'S UNIQUE NEEDS:
- Today's Program: A daily balanced mix of suggested activities that address all critical areas of development
- A fully browsable collection of activities – Want help with crawling? Are you at the beach? We’ve got activities for any situation
- Our activities are not only customized by age, as you use BabySparks it learns and adapts to your baby's UNIQUE development needs
- Each activity has a brief illustrative video to help you understand exactly what to do
- Keep track of activities you complete and those you especially love
DIRECT ACCESS TO DETAILED MILESTONE INFORMATION:
- All relevant content about key milestones in one place –specific to your baby’s age and organized by development category
- Information provided by month: explore what's coming next
DEVELOPMENT REPORTS & CRITICAL RELATED INFORMATION
- Get personalized reports summarizing your child's development progress
- Receive expert-written articles relevant to your baby's current development stage
All of our activities and development information are organized by critical areas of development: Gross Motor, Fine Motor, Cognitive, Speech, Sensory, Self Care and Social-Emotional.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & DETAILS:
BabySparks can be downloaded at no cost. Our free version allows you to use our app and to create a profile for your baby with access to a few sample activities, milestones and other development information. If you choose to become a premium member, you will unlock all our premium activities. You can do this through our monthly, annual or lifetime packages:
- Monthly subscription: US$3.99 paid month-to-month
- Annual subscription: US$23.99 (or US$1.99/month) paid once a year
- Lifetime: US$37.99 (1-time payment)
Your credit card will be charged for this subscription through your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Our monthly and annual subscriptions renew automatically unless cancelled 24 hours before the end of the current period. The price of your subscription won't increase when renewed.
You can manage and turn off auto-renew for your subscriptions in your iTunes account settings. You can find additional information on how to cancel or manage your subscriptions here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
What's New in Version 2.1.5
Small Bugs Fixed.
Great app but some user friendly changes would help
Love this app for the developmental activities! Is there some way to set the app up so you don’t have to sign in every time? This is a serious time waster when dealing with a baby in one hand and a phone in the other.
Also would love for the activity views to be easier to switch in and out of. The extra screen if you don’t clean clothes activity completed is annoying.
Otherwise it’s a great tool for aiding baby play time.
Love this app. It definitely helped my son progress through his milestones. The activities are simple and effective.
Now that my son is a little older, he is charging through his milestones and has surpassed the app. I have had to create a second child who is three months older than my son to find activities that will benefit him. Perhaps you need to make it so, when the child surpasses a milestone, the next set of activities appear. Instead of only categorising them in age groups. There needs to be better correlation between milestones reached and activities available.
When I come from an activity I’m not ready to complete yet, I don’t want to be asked if I want to close and continue; that’s why I pressed the back button in the first place. Get rid of that page.
The app is well worth the money anyhow.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 30 September 2017
- Version: 2.1.5
- Size: 87.0 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: BabySparks LLC
- © 2017 Copyright
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Months 0 - 12$12.99
- Months 0 - 6$7.99
- Months 7 - 12$7.99
- Lifetime Access$59.99
- Lifetime Access$55.99