Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fly and survive through the Game of the Year -winning action adventure BADLAND.
Over 30 MILLION players and counting! #1 GAME in 83 countries!
App Store iPad GAME OF THE YEAR!
WINNER of the Apple Design Award!
Apple Editors' Choice worldwide!
5/5 - AppSmile - "A standout game"
4/4 - Slide to Play - "A must-download"
5/5 - AppSpy - "An absolute treat to play"
5/5 - Apple’N'Apps - "One of the best games"
9/10 - Destructoid - "A hallmark of excellence"
4.5/5 - TouchArcade - "Easy to recommend"
“BADLAND is a standout game that we can’t stop playing.” -- AppSmile
“BADLAND’s unique gameplay and atmosphere make it a must-download.” -- Slide to Play
“BADLAND doesn’t simply look pretty, it’s an absolute treat to play.” -- AppSpy
“One of the best experiences on iOS.” -- Apple’N'Apps
“A hallmark of excellence.” -- Destructoid
App Store iPad GAME OF THE YEAR
WINNER of the Apple Design Award
WINNER of the Nordic Indie Sensation Award at Nordic Game
WINNER of the Best Project at Game Connection Europe
WINNER of the SCEE Award at Game Connection Europe
WINNER of the Best Game - Arcade & Action at the Tabby Awards
Selected Indie Game at PAX 10
Editors' Choice in Macworld
BADLAND is an award-winning atmospheric side-scrolling action adventure platformer set in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest appears to be right out of a beautiful fairy tale, there’s something terribly wrong. The player controls one of the forest dwellers to find out what’s going on, and discovers an astonishing number of imaginative traps and obstacles on the way.
BADLAND takes side-scrollers to the next level with its innovative physics-based gameplay combined with stunning, atmospheric graphics and audio.
BADLAND also features a highly original local multiplayer mode for up to four players on the same device, where the name of the game is survival of the fittest with no rules. It’s totally OK to push your rivals in front of spinning circular saws to survive. Or, if that's too rough for you, you can also cooperate with your friends and play the modified single player campaign with up to four players.
- SINGLE PLAYER campaign with 100+ truly unique levels
- VERSUS mode for up to four players on the same device in 30+ levels
- COOPERATIVE mode for up to four players
* Survive the modified single player campaign with your friends
- LEVEL EDITOR: Create levels, share & play!
* Start from scratch or modify the official levels
- LEVEL WORLD: New levels to play all the time
* Discuss with the other level makers, share tips and watch level making tutorials at http://forum.badlandgame.com
- Intuitive one-touch controls combined with innovative level design
- Highly immersive audiovisual gaming experience
- Universal app optimized for iPhones, iPods and iPads
- iCloud support (player's game progress is synced with all linked iOS devices)
- iOS 7 Game Controller support
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/badlandgame
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/badlandgame
Blog - http://www.badlandgame.com
What's New in Version 3.1
Update #25 brings new features and improvements:
- 3D Touch support for iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus!
* Super precise flying using touch
* Quick actions added to home screen icon to quickly continue playing the single player and the editor
- New editor tool: Force object
* Apply additional forces to any kind of object allowing totally new kind of puzzles and gameplay
- Eternal Day Game Center leaderboards now work properly
- Labels and fillers can now be set to be drawn either on top or behind of everything
- Non-player Clones added to levels are now able to pickup power-ups
- iPhone 4 does not crash anymore in the editor
- Improved iPad Mini 4 performance
- Lots of fixes and improvements in the editor based on your feedback
Huge thanks for creating already more than 10 000 levels and counting!
Divided against itself.
The gameplay and the storyline of Badland are in fatal conflict. If you focus on playing the game, you'll miss the plot because it's woven into the background. And because this is a side-scroller, you have no time to stop and examine what's going on. The environment gradually changes as you progress, which I suppose is where the story lies - but with such a steep difficulty curve, you have to focus so hard on the gameplay that you don't really notice. As a result, it ends up feeling like a pointless exercise.
The graphics and sounds are rich and immersive, and the terrain is full of challenging traps and obstacles that require considerable dexterity and quick thinking to overcome. But if you want all that, plus a well-presented storyline that doesn't detract from the gameplay and motivates you to keep going until the end, then forget about Badland and play Leo's Fortune.
Just finished my second play through. Awesome game.
Love this game!!!!
This is a graphically beautiful game and the game play is flawless! I love it! If recommend it to anyone!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 14 October 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 171 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Frogmind Oy
- © 2015 Frogmind
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Doomsday Level PackFree
- Daydream Level PackFree