Baldur's Gate II:EE
By Overhaul Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you...”
Kidnapped. Imprisoned. Tortured. The wizard Irenicus holds you captive in his stronghold, attempting to strip you of the powers that are your birthright.
Can you resist the evil within you, forge a legend of heroic proportions, and ultimately destroy the dark essence that haunts your dreams? Or will you embrace your monstrous nature, carve a swath of destruction across the realms, and ascend to godhood as the new Lord of Murder?
Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition includes the original Shadows of Amn campaign, as well as the following expansions:
* Throne of Bhaal: Travel to Tethyr in this thrilling conclusion to the Bhaalspawn saga, and delve into the treasure-filled halls of Watcher’s Keep!
* Fist of the Fallen: Help the Sun Soul Monk Rasaad find peace in his quest for vengeance, and determine the fate of a heretical sect.
* The Black Pits II: Gladiators of Thay: Explore the tactical depth of high-level Dungeons & Dragons combat. Turn your captors against each other while you dodge traps and battle for your life against Demi-Liches, Mind Flayers, and the legendary Githyanki.
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition also offers the following premium content available for purchase:
* A Price Paid in Blood: Join the Blackguard Dorn in carving a swath of destruction across the Realms, as he struggles to appease the increasingly bloody demands of his dark patron.
* A Voice in the Dark: Recruit the mysterious Thief Hexxat and take up her mission of retrieving long-lost artifacts from tombs as far away as Zakhara.
* In Defense of the Wild: Protect the innocent and stand with Neera the Wild Mage against a ruthless school of Red Wizards.
Note: All translations are text only. Voice-overs are played in English.
What's New in Version 1.3
If a player's access to DLC becomes limited after installing the new patch, please select one of the three main game modes, then "Purchase Content", and then "Restore Purchase".
This free update adds support for iPhone, over 500 bug fixes, improved pathfinding, and stabilized multiplayer support. It also features a host of improvements and gameplay enhancements, including text translations for German and Spanish and an in-game option to change the size of the game’s fonts.
For a detailed and comprehensive list of the new features and fixes, visit forum.baldursgate.com/categories/news.
Although this is an aging PC game which was brilliant for it's time, it has been ported incredibly well to the tablet and is much better than most of the humdrum FtP games out there. Well worth the few dollars.
Caught by a known bug!
5 stars because the game is awesome, but dropped back to 2 because it is now impossible to finish it, caught by a known bug on pirate island where Saemon Havarian does not appear at the docks. Only auto-save and quick-save to go back to but both are past the critical point.
No support at all and poor customer service when issues arise
No support at all, don't buy this game waaayyy too many game breaking bugs they refuse to fix
Just go to their forums at beam dog and see for yourself
Was basically told go away and uninstall and delete everything and start the game over after a game breaking bug where you can't advance out of there under dark
Told very rudely I might add
Would not recommend buying the game at all and I will be asking for a full refund
Team that Brough this game to iPad are kidding themselves
No testing at all to bring the game out
- Category: Games
- Updated: 10 February 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 1.98 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Overhaul Games Inc.
- © Copyright 2013 Beamdog
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- New Party Member: Hexxat$4.49
- New Party Member: Dorn Il-Khan$4.49
- New Party Member: Neera the Wild Mage$4.49
- Yanner portrait pack$4.49