By Halfbrick Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Form a band, hit the studio and start recording! Train up your band and complete challenges as you make your way to the top of the charts. Fame and fortune await!
Set your sights on world stardom and make your way to the top of the local, national and global charts. Discover each of the 50 super-cool Band Stars characters and complete over 200 unique challenges!
Created with passion by Six Foot Kid and presented by Halfbrick, the creators of Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride.
Play Band Stars on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch!
• Compete with your friends for the highest chart position and the most fans
• Blend different genres and lyrical styles to create chart topping hits
• Pull off insane solos to boost your song points
• Hire and train your band members
• Unlock all 50 band members, each with their own style and set of custom challenges
• Earn piles of coin and upgrade your gear to dominate the world of music
• Deck out your studio with hot tubs and arcade machines to keep your musicians happy
It doesn't matter what type of music you love, Band Stars features loads of genres - pop, rock, metal, urban, electronica, jazz, punk, country and even world music! Join the phenomenon now!
Band Stars is completely free to play but some in-game items will require purchase. You can turn-off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
If you have suggestions or feedback, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.9.0
If you’re going to top the charts, you’re going to need a fresh sound—and a fresh sound can only come from a fresh studio!
It’s Fruit Ninja’s fifth anniversary, and to celebrate, the one and only Fruit Ninja dojo is now available!
With polished hardwood floors for improved acoustics, tatami mats for when backflips don’t go as planned, and piles of fruit for healthy snacking, you’ll be cranking out Zen hits in no time!
Band stars and suggestions
Great game but add more things in the game and I try to do the la world tour and after I record a song for la 1% percent goes off the 100% completion of Sydney so every time I do a song for la it takes of 1% off Sydney completion
1. It would be be good to be able to make our own albums.
2. You should Be able to have the choice to be only one person and you join other people's bands. Or just create your own band and have other people join yours
3. Add more upgrades especially the furniture
I hope halfbrick can fix these problems.
I REALLY love this game! It is my favourite game in the world!!! But I think you could add a few things. Like customise your own music and characters. And making albums. Or maybe even customising the instruments! Love this game, plz use my ideas!
Such an addicting game and awesome too. Also hoping that there's more challenges and extra spaces for the VIP lounge.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 05 August 2015
- Version: 1.9.0
- Size: 128 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Halfbrick
- © Halfbrick Studios 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Drinks$2.99
- Bag of Coins$2.99
- Bag of Inspirado$0.99
- Stack of Coins$7.99
- Pile of Drinks$7.99
- AMERICAN IDOL® InstrumentsFree
- Stack of Drinks promo$0.99
- Glee Pack 1$5.99
- Box of Drinks$14.99
- Pile of Coins$19.99