Our app provides you with a secure and easy way to bank on the go. To get started just login using your customer number and internet banking password
What is included in the Bank Australia banking app?
• Customise the length of time before you’re auto-logged out of the app
• View your session history
• App details – view important information about your app and device
• Travel notifications – let us know when you’re heading overseas so we can keep an eye out for when something’s not right
• View and manage eStatements
• Create alerts based on your credit/debit card activity
• View product pages within the app
• Set up account alerts for payments or balance thresholds
• Access calculators to help you better manage your finances
• Locate and get directions to your nearest branch
• Card Controls – manage your credit/debit card features, such as payWave, reduce your credit card limit or cancel your credit card, lock your card temporarily
• Report a lost or stolen card, activate a card or change your card’s PIN
• Check your balance and get a quick balance
• Transfer funds, including fast payments with Osko
• Create and maintain your PayID
• Transfer funds
• Pay your bills
• Make international transfers
• Add new payees
A few things to remember
• Don’t keep your customer number and PIN with your mobile device
• Make sure you log out when you’re done
• The app will automatically log out after five minutes of no activity
• Get in touch with Bank Australia immediately if you’ve lost your mobile device or feel that someone may know your login details
• You must be registered for internet banking to have access to the app.
NOTE: mobile data usage charges may apply, check with your mobile service provider for details.
We collect anonymous information on how you use the application to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. By installing this app, you are giving your consent. We do not collect personal information about you.
This update includes:
•Improved side-menu making it easy to find what you’re looking for.
•Extra card management features: reduce your credit card limit or cancel your credit card.
•For credit card holders Visa refunds will now show as a positive value in the uncleared funds section of your account. Pending debits now show as a negative.
We’re always looking to improve your experience banking with us. Help us improve our mobile banking app by sending us feedback via the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Account balance issues
Sadly, the app still hasn’t addressed the issue of available vs account balance in this update. Available balance is so small it can’t easily be read on the app and is the amount of money I have to spend. Account balance is irrelevant when there’s pending payments.
New version has regressed some of the better UI styling of the last update which is a shame because it was functional and usable. The account panels take up too much room for people with multiple accounts and I agree with a previous review about the pictures of the people. I’ll probably go back to the mobile web site until the app gets better.
Available vs. Current Balance
Please make the Available Balance value larger and move it to the top - since this information affects payment position and is more pertinent than the Current Balance. And while you’re at it, change it on the Internet Banking website as well. I have to cop the brunt of my Dad’s annoyance every time he uses it.
It seems that this behaviour is still the same in your app update demo video from 7 Feb ‘18 - disappointing, since I can see at least two other (negative) reviews over the last year requesting this. Doesn’t look like you have been listening to feedback like you say in your chirpy blog post.
Not happy accessability broken again
Hi this version is again not accessible for voice over for ios. Bank Australia App was fully accessible last version. Now it is not accessible in some functions with voice Over and refreshable braille displays does not work in BPay or pay anyone. The edit fields does not work with VO you cannot ed or adjust the amount in the edit fields. to hide or show your favourite payee now works. In the last version this was only accessible to sighted people. I will I wonder did you try other VO users before releasing this version? improvments or bugs. Thank you for breaking this app for blind or vision impaired customers.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.