BankSA Mobile Banking is designed to give customers full banking functionality in an easy to use, intuitive and secure environment.
• Open an everyday banking or savings account in 3 minutes.
• Set up and view the balances and 10 most recent transactions of up to 3 accounts without logging on
• Easily transfer money between your Quick balance accounts
• Set up your iOS widget to access Quick balance from your Today Tray without opening the app (using iOS 10 or above)
• Share your BSB via message or email from Quick balance.
• Use your fingerprint or security number to logon^
• Use Face ID to logon on iPhone X.
Manage your settings
• Tap the profile icon to update your details.
• Paid for a shared expense? Use Expense Splitter to keep track of who’s paid you. You can also SMS your friends what they owe you~.
Notifications and alerts
• Choose from 7 types of alerts: Deposit, Withdrawal, Daily Balance, Low Balance, High Balance, Dishonour, and Credit Card Repayment Reminder
• Receive as a mobile push notification, SMS or email alert.
• Withdraw cash without your debit card from any St.George, Westpac, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA ATM within Australia (daily and weekly limits apply).
Lost your card?
• Temporarily lock your card for up to 15 days*
• Report your card lost or stolen.
Contact us via Mobile Banking
• Tap ‘Contact us’ to get help faster and skip the security questions~.
Payments & transfers
• Send and receive payments in near real time between customers with St. George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA
• Make transfers and payments (including BPAY®)
• Pay someone using their mobile number
• Send money overseas to existing payees.
Track your spending
• See where your money goes with ‘Categories’+.
Tap the Services menu to:
• Sort or rename your accounts
• Easily search your transactions by date, amount or description
• Schedule future and recurring payments
• Download a Proof of Balance or Interest Earned report
• Download 30, 90 or 120 day transaction listing report
• Activate your new credit or debit card
• Change your daily ATM/EFTPOS cash withdrawal limit for most credit and debit cards (daily limits apply)
• Tell us when you are going overseas.
ATM & Branch Locator
• Locate your nearest St.George, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA or Westpac ATM or branch
• Find a Global ATM Alliance network ATM when overseas.
•Use Mobile Banking on your Apple Watch, by pairing it with an eligible device
•Enjoy our refreshed Apple Watch App design
• Use our refreshed Apple Watch App independently of our iPhone App on Apple Watch series 3 after setting up your iPhone.
If you are having issues with our app, delete and re-install it. If issues persist please call us on 1300 555 203.
Things you should know:
~Standard SMS, call or data charges apply.
*Locking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for up to 15 days or until reactivated. The card will automatically reactivate after 15 days if you do not unlock the card or report the card lost or stolen.
^Fingerprint logon and other functions may not work on jailbroken devices. View compatible phones at banksa.com.au/online-services/mobile-banking/supported-devices.
+This tool provides general information and is intended to be a guide only. Available on savings, transactions and credit card accounts.
Information is current at time of download & subject to change. We collect information on how you use this app for analysis of aggregate user behaviour.
Read the Product Disclosure Statement or Terms & Conditions for the applicable product or service at banksa.com.au before making a decision & consider whether the product or service is appropriate for you. Fees & charges apply on certain products & services.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
BankSA – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 and Australian credit licence 233714.
• Quick balance enhancements now let you share your BSB and split expenses all from the app home screen, without needing to log in. Plus, we’ve increased the amount of transactions you can view, extending it to your 10 most recent transactions for up to 3 of your favourite accounts.
Ratings and Reviews
Allow own categories
Could you please consider the possibility to define ones own categories and assigning them to transactions. Half of the time the auto categorisation is WRONG. Sometimes not even close. This defeats the entire purpose of having categories as ones sums are then not correct.
I urge you to simply look at CBA Netbank as a benchmark for this please. There’s is simple. It assigns a category for every transaction, you can then go and change it if incorrect and on top of that you can make your own categories that suit ones way of working. It’s really simple and works very well.
Other than this, your browser based netbanking and this app are pretty good. Just needs to be tuned to fix these last few concerns. Thx.
Log in annoying
The app has always been really good for me, but since the last big update the log in screen Face ID doesn’t work most of the time. Every time I go to use the app, I seem to have to re-enable Face ID log in and it just sits there ID-omg my face without doing anything until I go into settings and turn it back on making the log in process longer than it ever was before. Please fix this! Thanks.
No Apple Pay and no iPhone X screen optimisation
I know the issue with Apple Pay is not with the app developers but seriously BankSA, if Apple Pay isn’t implemented in the next couple months I will consider switching to ANZ. With that aside, the app has great functionality and is responsive and finally supports iPhone X, thank you!
- St.George Bank Limited
- 136.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 BankSA - a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit License 233714
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.