BankSA Banking for iPad has been designed to give customers full banking functionality in an easy to use, intuitive environment.
• Use your Security Number to login
• Use your fingerprint to login on iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 and iPad Pro (with iOS 10 and above).
Notifications and alerts
• Choose from 7 types of alerts: Low Balance, Withdrawal, Deposit, Dishonour, High Balance, Daily Balance and Credit Card Repayment Reminder
• Receive as a notification or email. Tap Services to set up.
Payments & transfers
• Make transfers and payments (including BPAY)
• Pay someone using just their mobile number
• Quick Pay - save your favourite payments so you can pay them faster next time
• Overseas Transfers (Telegraphic Transfers) - send money overseas in your chosen currency to existing payees
• Schedule future and recurring transfers up to 24 months in advance.
Manage your accounts
• View your account information, balances and transaction history
• Address Book – manage your payees and billers in one place, and see your past payments to each payee.
Tap the Services menu to:
• Set up notifications and email alerts. E.g. a Credit Card Repayment Reminder
• Switch to eStatements
• Download a Proof of Balance report
• Download a 30, 90 or 120 day transaction listing report
• Update your contact details
• Decrease your credit card limit^
• Dispute a credit card transaction
• Report your card lost or stolen
• Temporarily block transactions on your card for up to 14 days*
• Change your daily ATM/EFTPOS cash withdrawal limit for most credit and debit cards (daily limits apply)
• Tell us when you are going overseas
• Change your Security Number or password
• Activate your new credit or debit card
• View interest earned for the past 2 years
• Rename and sort your accounts
ATM & Branch Locator
• Locate your nearest BankSA, Bank of Melbourne or St.George ATM or branch in Australia
• Find a Global ATM Alliance ATM when overseas.
If you are having issues with our app, please delete and re-install it. If issues persist please call us on 1300 555 203.
Things you should know:
^Cannot be decreased below the minimum limit. Available for all personal credit cards and Amplify Business credit cards, excluding joint owned credit cards.
*Blocking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for up to 14 days or until reactivated. The card will reactivate after 14 days if you do not cancel the card.
Fingerprint login and other functions may not work on jailbroken devices.
Internet connection is required to use this app. Data charges apply.
Information is current at time of download and subject to change. We collect information on how you use this app for analysis of aggregate user behaviour.
You should read the Product Disclosure Statement or terms and conditions for the applicable product or service (including Tablet Banking) at banksa.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product or service is appropriate for you. Fees and charges apply on certain products and services.
BankSA – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141
Minor fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Good but room for improvement
1. Please fix the screen orientation issue. Many people lock their orientation to portrait. Your login screen doesn’t support portrait. However once you login (which remains in landscape) if you press home button and leave the app and come back in then the orientation them goes to portrait. Just make it so the app follows whatever choice the user has locked as their desired orientation. Don’t force it upon the user.
2. Sorting account capability is great. Thanks. Please enhance to allow grouping of accounts and totalling the groups up. I have multiple of savings accounts, loans, debts etc. It’s just good to know at a glance what your totals are for each of those groups. CBA netbank has this for example.
3. Please allow definition of own categories and summing them up in a different screen so you can see your monthly or any other date definition based totals per category. This is available at CBA Netbank and it allows great flexibility in family budgeting.
The best bank app in Australia
This app is by far the best in Australia! Why? Because it is so easy to use. Just when we think there's nothing more they could possibly do to improve or add new features to this service, they prove us wrong. We highly recommend BankSA who, of all the banks, have created the best app by far in Australia.
An easy to use app. It would be good to see a running balance that travelled down with the transactions completed list, so we can see the impact of various transactions on the balance!
- St.George Bank Limited
- 74.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 BankSA - a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit License 233714
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.