Welcome to DM14 (Dynasty Manager 2014)
NO In app purchases, NO Adds. Enjoy the full game.
- The only basketball management simulator for mobile.
- Edit all players names and ratings and fully customise your experience.
- Sign players, make trades, and watch your funds.
- Pickup a star in the draft and change the way your players train and upgrade.
- Upgrade facilities and invest in selling merchandise.
- Sign Head coaches, Assistants to help develop your players, and scouts to find new talent.
- Track players yearly stats, career highs, and much more.
- Win MVP's, All Stars, Rookie of the year, etc.
- Scout players from 3000 cities world wide.
PLEASE READ** This game saves data on your local phone, and not online. Updating may remove all your saved data. only update if your are prepared to lose your current season, etc.
- New "PERKS" to purchase for players.
- New "TRAITS" that players unlock or earn over time.
- New "View Result" Button, sim to a certain point and skip viewing game results
- New "Save" Button above the current year display.
- Minor changes to player progression.
- Minor changes to Coach progressions.
- New "R" tag for rookies.
- New Computer initiated trades.
- Minor changes to Head coach influences in games.
- Improve some button hit areas.
- Minor changes to rules on selling players.
- Other minor game inclusions and changes.
- Resolved - Scout Issues, Explore button does nothing Issues.
- Resolved - Pre Season - Freezing at end of the season.
- Resolved - Trade screen display errors.
- Resolved - issues with player editing.
- Resolved - Scouting issue if the list is too cant scroll.
- Resolved - Number in front of championship Team.
- Resolved - News Feed playing up.
- Resolved - Team Stats display errors.
- Resolved - Other minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great indie game
Probably the best basketball game on the AppStore, even if it is pretty hard. Took a few tries to get the hang of, but is one of my favourite games at the moment. Good job guys.
I'm quite happy with my purchase here. This developers games are coming along nicely, and have a decent element of realism. I did enjoy the nod to white men can't jump too!
After editing ever single nba players name I came across the update (no warning it would erase this data) and now 3 hours work has just vanished, otherwise the game is very well done but please don't do that again.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.