Join the battle! Recruit your team of heroes, assemble a guild and compete against other players, lead powerful attacks, and defeat the evil minions of Queen Amethyst in this unique, addictive and free to play 3D action Card Collection RPG!
The dreaded Queen has awoken and with her, the foul creatures that lie beneath the peaceful land of FellCrest. But all is not lost! The forgotten heroes of this land who had long ago put up their swords and bows are back and ready to fight in pursuit of honor and justice!
These brave elves, mages, and fighters must find their ancient weapons, relearn old battle spells, and come together to defeat the evil forces of Queen Amethyst.
Adventure awaits… Are you ready?
* Epic free-to-download strategy adventure RPG (Role Playing Game)
* Recruit and train an army of legendary Heroes to take to victory!
* Unlock and upgrade unique special moves for each Hero
* Multiple battle modes, including Player vs Player challenges and survival modes
* Collect, level up and evolve powerful cards on your way to build the perfect BattleHand
* Adventure through mystical lands, discover new locations and defeat despicable creatures!
* Perfect your combat strategy using elemental strengths and weaknesses for all Heroes and Villains
* Complete epic quests for stinky cheese and stardust!
* Stunning 3D animation and easy to learn tactical combat
PLEASE NOTE: BattleHand is free to play, but some extra game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
A network connection is required to play.
* New King’s Arena, Guild War and Furies' Lair events
* Squashed some pesky bugs!
For more information visit the BattleHand Forum @Kongregate.com
or more information visit the BattleHand Forum @Kongregate.com
Ratings and Reviews
BattleHand’s lighthearted approach to fantasy-based combat won us over before we’d cast a single spell. A blend of card battler and RPG, the game charges you with defending a peaceful realm from Queen Amethyst’s sinister forces, one turn-based skirmish at a time. Gorgeous visuals and a terrific tutorial help break you in quickly, but there’s enough depth to keep you here for ages. We quickly became consumed with unlocking new dungeons, upgrading heroes and unleashing mighty attacks like whirlwinds and meteor showers.
As soon as I saw the type of art texture to all heroes I was hooked and putting in duelling cards and different elements made it more interesting. It reminded me of the Lord and the rings. *****
Lots of promise
This game is very fun, even in its early state! The game mechanic is fun and interesting, evolving cards feels satisfying and rewarding.
Rewards from quests are plentiful, so the game never feels grindy.
The game doesn't make you feel like you need to spend any real money to progress, as you are awarded plenty if the in game currency for just playing the game.
Art style is on point, although a few animations look slightly clunky.
The game developers are very hard working and are constantly updating the game with bug fixes. In addition, the customer support is excellent.
- Kongregate, Inc.
- 232.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Another Place Productions
- In-App Purchases
- Gem Sack $14.99
- Gem Chest $30.99
- Monty & Bree Power Pack $22.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.