Beep Test Solo
By Bitworks Design
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
✪✪✪✪ SALE - SAVE 50% ✪✪✪✪
✓ Includes the most popular beep test in Australia (used by the Australian Defence Force) - make sure to use the 'UK & Australian Beep Test'.
Thank you to all our users for making Beep Test Solo the most popular beep test app on the Australian and UK app stores! (Health and Fitness popularity ranking)
Beep Test Solo is from the developers of the original Team Beep Test software for PC which was first released in 2004 and is now used by premier national league teams for many sports around the world.
APP STORE REVIEWS
A selection of app store reviews from our range of beep test apps:
★★★★☆ - ❝Great little app for the price. Am in the british armed forces and wanted a reliable and accurate bleep test trainer. Tried and compared it today (uk and australian version only) against an official bleep test cd and it's exactly the same. Sweet!!!!!❞ by Fishnavy
★★★★★ - ❝I'm a x-country runner and it is pretty good for your stamina and sprint finish … well done great app❞ by Gaganster
★★★★★ - ❝… contains all the required tests and works really well❞ by Martin Thomas
Beep Test Solo allows you to run any type of Multi-Stage Fitness Test (MSFT) for any sport, record scores for up to 40 player profiles and view previous scores on a graph to track your fitness with ease.
• Standard Beep Test - The original beep test/MSFT, defined by Luc Léger in 1984.
• UK & Australian Beep Test - Most popular beep test in Australia and the UK (used by the Australian Defence Force).
• Yo-Yo Intermittent Recovery (IRTL) Levels 1/2.
• Yo-Yo Intermittent Endurance (IETL) Levels 1/2.
• UK Police & Fire 15m Test - Used as part of the Police & Fire Service recruitment process in the UK.
• Or use the powerful script feature to create your own beep test.
✐ NOTE: We have worked hard to compare and match the beep tests in our apps with official beep test CDs to ensure their accuracy.
• Run a beep test anywhere, without having to carry around a CD player.
• Choose from a selection of beep tests including the standard 20m Beep Test, Yo-Yo Intermittent Recovery, Yo-Yo Endurance and the 15m beep test used by UK Police & Fire Services.
• Create your own custom beep test using the scripts tab and run any type of beep test designed for any sport.
• View test progression as a running man on screen.
• Real time display of VO2 Max, total distance, total laps, current stage and stage laps during a test.
• Record test scores to keep track of your fitness.
• Save scores for up to 40 player profiles.
• View past scores (Stage and level, VO2 Max and total distance) on a graph for all player profiles or highlight a single profile to show detailed score information.
• Optional voice announcement of stage number when moving to the next stage.
• Optional vibrate on beep for running with iPhone in your pocket.
• Beeps also play when device is locked and/or muted.
Accurate timing when running the beep test is vital to get an accurate assessment of individual player fitness. We guarantee the timing of the beeps on our range of beep test apps are correct to 1/100th of a second compared with the corresponding official soundtrack (as tested on iPhone and iPod Touch devices).
Copyright: Original PC software, V1 2004 - Running Man Graphic for MSFT, V2 2006 - Team Statistics Graph and Player Highlight, V3 2007 - MSFT Scripts/Custom Fitness Tests, © Bitworks Design
What's New in Version 1.3.1
V1.3.1 UPDATE OVERVIEW
• Fixed problem with announcement of stage number on certain devices.
If you have a spare minute, please could you take the time to rate my app. Thank you.
In case you missed any previous updates, see below for changes.
V1.3 UPDATE OVERVIEW
• NEW - Optional voice announcement of stage number when moving to the next stage.
V1.2 UPDATE OVERVIEW
• Updated VO2 Max calculations for Yo-Yo IR tests.
• Corrected an error in UK Police & Fire 15m script - many thanks to Mark Smedley A/SPS 5010YE, Metropolitan Police.
V1.1.2 UPDATE OVERVIEW
• Updated link to help website.
• Speed improvements.
V1.1.1 UPDATE OVERVIEW
• Improved VO2 max calculation.
• Bug fixes.
V1.1 UPDATE OVERVIEW
• NEW - Optional vibrate on beep for running with iPhone in your pocket.
• NEW - More beep test scripts provided.
• Updated sound - Beeps now sound when device is locked and/or muted.
• Fine tuned user interface.
• Back compatibility to iOS 4.0.
Good when it works but unfortunately it freezes when you open it up. The only way to get it working is to delete the app and re-install it. Not ideal if you want to keep a record of your progress (and you do don't you) as you lose it all when you delete the app. Sort it out please.
Good price and works well.
Details showing distance of run would be better than the crappy stick figure though. Also count stages or louder volume but still a good ap
Beep Test Review
Says it's the same as the Beep Test the ADF uses which is incorrect. The test is still effective however but does not tell the participant what level they're up to eg level 5.5 etc
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 09 July 2011
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: James Bickerton
- © 2010 James Bickerton
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.