Compatible with Bendigo Bank Credit, Debit and Easy Money cards.
Bendigo Bank Protect+Pay. Giving you greater control of your cards.
• Use Protect+Pay Card Control's to manage how and where your card is used. Not travelling overseas? No worries. Turn off International Purchases using Protect+Pay
• Keep track of your account balances without logging in using our Simple Balance feature and personalise your card PIN on the go.
Peace of Mind
• Can't find your wallet? Put a temporary block on your card while you search for it. Or, cancel a lost or stolen card and order a replacement on the spot.
• Protect+Pay doesn't use your actual credit or debit card number. Instead we use a unique number to represent your card information, so your card details are kept secure. Plus, set a passcode for quick and secure access to the app.
• Introducing the ability to add your Bendigo Bank Mastercard directly to Apple Wallet from Protect+Pay
• Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I don't understand why this app is needed when all these features are available in eBanking anyway. However... I guess it gives you a lot of shortcuts to card control so I got it for that reason. The main downside though is it makes it confusing adding your card to Apple Pay. I thought this would be great because I thought it'd give me a shortcut to do it and automatically verify my details like ANZ's app does. Wrong! So to set up this app in the first place you have to have a card of some description from Bendigo Bank. Which is fine. I entered my card details. That's fine. I thought "ok, tap the Apple Pay banner and it'll add to Wallet without any dramas" - WRONG! It tried to get me to set up a card in the app again, which obviously failed since I have only one card and had already added said card. For some reason that second attempt triggered the app to be able to integrate into Wallet, but, despite the card details already being in Protect & Pay it doesn't write them into your Apple Pay Wallet app, so I had to scan the card to add it to Wallet manually anyway. Then I had to verify it within Wallet. Had I known, I would just have manually added the card to Wallet in the first place. I mean I got there in the end but other apps make it simpler to set up the card in the Wallet...
I have downloaded this more than once - and do not have any network issues with any other app - every time I have to enter my details to register before I discover that this app has network issues. Works ok for my partner (different iPhone version). Is this a known issue with some phones? If it is at least test for this after I download and before I enter all the registration details!! When will it be fixed?
Like the security
Gives me peace of mind to know I can block a card if I lose it
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.