Best of Maggie Beer
By Penguin Books Australia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Much-loved Australian cook Maggie Beer shares her passion for food and cooking from the heart. In ‘THE BEST OF MAGGIE BEER’, she shows just how easy it is to make simple, seasonal, beautiful food from delicious mid-week meals though to celebration dinners. With step-by-step instructions, stunning photography, exclusive videos and Maggie by your side in the kitchen, you can’t go wrong.
• Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions for 50 classic dishes
• Fully illustrated with beautiful photography
• Maggie shares tips in six exclusive videos
• Learn fantastic new kitchen skills: cooking with verjuice, the secret to roasting the perfect chook, how to make your own stock and much more
• One-touch function to create instant shopping lists
• All recipes searchable by ingredient
• Share your favourite dishes direct via Facebook, Twitter or Email
• Extensive photographic glossary of ingredients and techniques
ABOUT MAGGIE BEER
Maggie Beer is one of Australia’s best-known cooks. In addition to co-hosting The Cook and The Chef and making regular appearances on MasterChef Australia, Maggie devotes her time to the Farmshop in the Barossa Valley where it all began, and to her export kitchen, which produces her famous pate, fruit pastes, jams, sauces and verjuice, as well as a range of super-indulgent ice creams. Maggie is the author of seven successful cookbooks, Maggie’s Verjuice Cookbook, Maggie’s Kitchen, Maggie’s Harvest, Maggie’s Table, Cooking with Verjuice, Maggie’s Orchard and Maggie’s Farm, and co-author of the bestselling Stephanie Alexander and Maggie Beer’s Tuscan Cookbook.
What's New in Version 1.1.4
Update for iOS7 and aesthetic improvements
Penguin poops on us again
Penguin have again re-packaged books with zero additional effort using the same - very bad - generic app.
In this case Maggie has some great recipes, but I feel dirty recommending this no-effort app.
Maggie Bee; Yay. Penguin Boooooo.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 06 December 2013
- Version: 1.1.4
- Size: 159 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Penguin Australia Pty Limited
- © 2012 Penguin Group (Australia)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.