Whether you are looking at improving your mental wellbeing, or interested in the mental wellbeing of others, Better Mental Health Magazine has something for you.
This insightful and illuminating magazine covers topics such as:
• General mental wellbeing
• Management and treatments
• Society and environment
• Mindfulness, exercise and nutrition
Better Mental Health Magazine is dedicated to covering a range of health and social topics specifically related to mental wellness, with a mix of expert knowledge and personal experiences. Better Mental Health Magazine is about you, me and everyone we know.
Download today and be inspired to achieve better mental health.
This is a free app download. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
6 months: AUS$6.49 / UK£3.99 / US$4.99 (3 Issues)
12 months: AUS$12.99 / UK£7.99 / US$9.99 (6 Issues)
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
You can find our terms and conditions here:
Improved reading experience
iPhone X support
Bug fixes and other improvements
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org**
Ratings and Reviews
This magazine is of the highest quality. The information contained in it is well researched and relevant to today's increasing prevalence of mental health in our society.
- magazinecloner.com NZ LP
- 36.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MagazineCloner Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Better Mental Health Auto-Renewable Subscription $7.99
- Better Mental Health Auto-Renewable Subscription $14.99
- Better Mental Health Issue 1 $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.