This application is designed to assist users in conducting an information assessment to understand the value of official information.
The application assists organisations in:
• assessing official information using a consistent impact assessment tool (taking the form of Business Impact Levels – BILs)
• identifying an appropriate protective marking for official information
• understanding where additional security measures may be required to protect official information (beyond those established by the protective marking)
• determining the overall value of official information
• considering the risks associated with their information assets
• sharing of official information based on informed negotiation between parties, in order to collaboratively manager information risks.
Update to the text in the Sensitive: VIC Cabinet modal (pop-up) screen accessed via the '?' symbol on the DLM screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.