We all have bills and no one looks forward to them, but they are a part of life whether we like it or not. Finding hard to keep all the bills organised, then look no further, this app is for you!
**Featured in TUAW, Gizmodo (US), Life Hacker, The Australian, Gizmodo (AUS), App Advice, Gizmodo (UK) and more.
Bills Forecast is a great budgeting app that lets you add all your bills and see how they fluctuate each month. Providing 3 different levels with push notification and the ability to add to your calendar for reminder at the same time. Beautifully designed for iOS7 and iOS8 and iCloud sync for both iPhone and iPad.
Helping you see what bills are coming so you can put money aside. Don't be caught off guard by bills again, use Bills Forecast!
- Always understand when your bills are coming in.
- Quickly and easily add to your calendar at the same time. No repeat entry.
- Receive push notifications when your bill is due as well as weekly and monthly summaries.
- Be confident in seeing which months have higher and lower bills.
- Perfect for both personal and business use.
- No third party connections.
- Your privacy is safe.
- Passcode (Optional)
- Multi-Languages and Multi-Currencies.
- Quickly add bills with auto complete.
- Sync to iCloud for backup - Use iPad / iPhone sync.
- Push Notifications for each bills due date, weekly and monthly summary.
- Option to add bills to your calendar.
- Graph overview of next 12 months.
- User friendly.
Languages and Currencies
Bills Forecast supports 182 currencies and multi-languages including English, Japanese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, German, French, Italian, Russian, Korean, Spanish and Danish. More languages coming soon.
Support and feedback
We have no way to respond to comments on the App Store. If you would like to report bugs or require support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at http://minus4degrees.com.au/support
[ Twitter @billsforecast ]
[ Website billsforecast.com]
Download Bill Forecast today and experience a new perspective with forecasting future bills on your iPhone or iPad.
Thank you for all the valuable feedback. We've been working hard to improve and fix the issues.
Here's a breakdown of the fixed in version 1.1.4
- Fixed issue for Next 14 days
Ratings and Reviews
Everything I've needed!
Great app so easy to use and extremely helpful instead of keeping track of bills separately. My partner and I rely on this app, it's a lifesaver!
Exactly what the DR ordered
Needed help organising my personal and business finances due to crazy spending. Debts are now paid thanks to this little beauty! Worth every cent!
Was good but hasn't been updated
It's now 2017 and the app has gone almost 2 years without an update.
It now feels like a clunky UI compared to other apps like Omnifocus.
I wouldn't bother with it unless it gets an update.
- Minus 4 Degrees Pty Ltd
- 75.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Minus 4 Degrees Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.