BIMx IS A VIEWER APP — DOWNLOAD ONLY IF YOU WANT TO VIEW ARCHICAD MODELS ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE(S)
GRAPHISOFT's mobile BIM communication tool, BIMx, is the ultimate BIM project communication app. It features the 'BIMx Hyper-model', a unique technology for navigating the integrated drawing sheet and 3D building model, and for displaying building component information. The BIMx Hyper-model offers extremely smooth handling and outstanding performance, even for projects with complex 3D models and extensive 2D documentation. BIMx allows project stakeholders to access the complete construction documentation of buildings with the tap of a finger - even on the job site.
If you are an architect using ARCHICAD, BIMx is the perfect tool to present and/or share your designs with clients and contractors. In addition to making the whole workflow virtually hassle-free, BIMx will save you considerable money and spare you the misery that comes from printing out plans. You can unlock the unlimited BIMx PRO functionality for less than the cost of printing a single documentation set.
If you are not an architect but are involved in a construction project, just ask your architect to share the project’s BIMx Hyper-model to your iPhone/iPad.
- BIMx Hyper-model
- Google Cardboard VR support on iPhone
- Access to any building component-related BIM information
- Option to access a Hyper-model element from outside of the app*
- Fly & Walk mode
- Gravity & Egress recognition
- Location feedback during navigation
- Instant access to current room-related info
- Hyperlinked 2D & 3D
- Measure on 2D drawings or directly in a BIM model*
- Real-time 3D cutaway
- Trace 2D drawings on 3D
- AirPrint support*
- Split View Multitasking
- Photo-realistic mode
- Stereo 3D mode
- Superfast 2D documentation viewer
- Presentation mode*
* Note: To access this feature of the BIMx Hyper-model, you must purchase the 'BIMx PRO' function pack which is available as an in-app purchase. With BIMx PRO, you will gain access to the additional productivity features of all your projects.
In addition, you may share BIMx Hyper-models with your clients with the 'Sharing a Hyper-model' in-app purchase option.
Optimization for iOS 12.1 and iPad Pro
Ratings and Reviews
Hey creators can we make our own building
Developer Response ,
Sure, you can build you building on desktop, using ARCHICAD app. See here: archicad.com
This app is a great 3d visualisation tool. Its is very smooth in walkthru mode and has many features such as shadows on/off, measure tool and information tool. The touch screen features are great.
BIMx pro is even better with links to the 2D working drawings.
The only problem is that this tool needs to work on touch screen PC's Windows 8. The desk top version for PC is no where near as good as the APP verion for IOS. Graphisoft please update your PC version as there are so many PC users that wont invest in an IOS tablet just to use BIMx.
Our company users Windows 8 touch screen Tablets which are great for a one stop solution. We can run all our programs such as ArchiCAD and BIMx desktop but we really need the APP version for desktop.
Like it a lot
We've been getting a lot of traction with this app assisting user approval meetings as well as for internal team meetings.
Like the new section in plan option although the fact it doesn't part section objects is sometimes helpful and sometimes not.
Of course now we'll all be asking for vertical sections though...
More info when a user clicks on an items please!!! the info that can be displayed should able to be configured on the way out of ArchiCAD.
- Graphisoft SE
- 104.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 GRAPHISOFT SE
- In-App Purchases
- BIMx PRO license $79.99
- Sharing a Hyper-model $79.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.