Bipolar Disorder Connect
By Alliance Health Networks, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get connected with a large growing community of people living with bipolar disorder. With Bipolar Disorder Connect mobile, you can follow discussions while on the go, ask your questions and add comments to interesting posts. It's the place to discuss treatments, start conversations, and learn from others. Bipolar Disorder Connect empowers people living with bipolar disorder through sharing experiences and creating a community of support.
Download Bipolar Disorder Connect mobile today!
· Interact with a vibrant community of people just like you
· Find answers and support from others in community discussions
· Ask questions, start discussions, and comment on what others say
· Make friends or follow interesting users with the "Connect" button
· Message your friends to keep in touch
· Mood tracking: Tell others how you’re doing by posting status updates from the Activity tab
· Follow an interesting discussion: just press the star button
· Activity feeds help you keep track of discussions and replies and see what the community is up to
· Quickly find the information you need using categories and sorting
And this is just the beginning! Watch for even more great features to help keep you connected with the community.
What's New in Version 3.4.0
Support for iPhone 5 and iOS 6
Bug fixes and performance enhancements to make your experience better
Good, Active but face to face is better.
I can see that a lot of BP people get a lot of comfort and enjoyment being able to reach out for advice, empathy and a good laugh and this chat forum sure achieves that. There is a strong American influence which frustrates me sometimes because most of you place too much reliance on your Pdoc. There is very little talk about involvement in group activity and there is no better therapy than face-to-face commitment to help each other recover and learn methods to cope with life's hills and valleys. Does anyone on this site living in the USA attend a group that is made up of people with mental disturbances?
For anyone suffering with or who knows someone that does, it's amazing. The people on there are so helpful and genuine. It has helped me connect with so many people that understand me and that I can relate to, it has helped me to understand more about the illness. I strongly recommend it for anyone who has any interest in understanding more about it or looking for people who understand you.
Good - much improvement needed
The support on this app is quite good. But the actual app needs some work. We need the ability to delete posts, comment anonymously, change usernames, and have the time on the message be the last message sent and not when the conversation started, also choice to turn off the 'seen' function. If these were added I'd give 5 stars.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 12 October 2012
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alliance Health Networks, Inc
- © 2011 Alliance Health Networks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.