The creators of Subway Surfers present Blades of Brim!
Join forces with the heroes of Brim to save the world from the invading army of Goons!
Step into an epic and enchanting universe where magic and mayhem awaits!
• Battle - Hordes of hideous enemies!
• Level up - Complete epic quests!
• Heroes - Unlock legendary heroes!
• Weapons - Powerful and upgradeable weapons!
• Armor - Boost abilities and appearance!
• Pets - Elemental wolves, horses and dragons!
• Fast paced - Hit-combos and wall-running!
• Portals - Ancient gateways into magical worlds!
• Compete - Become the greatest hero Brim has ever seen!
• The adventure begins now!
Supported devices: iPhone 4S and better, iPad 2 and better, iPod Touch (5th Gen) and better
Hello everyone, thank you for playing Blades of Brim! We've been doing some behind-the-scenes maintenance on the game. Nothing exciting, but super important - so we can make sure that the game is working perfectly for you all.
Have a great day, and happy running!
The Blades of Brim Team
Ratings and Reviews
It couldn’t have been easy to follow up the immensely popular Subway Surfers with a fresh twist on the endless runner. But Sybo Games nailed it with Blades of Brim, which sends your hero in shining armor dashing through a colourful, charming fantasy world. As you clobber foes without breaking stride, wall-run through epic combos and roast baddies from the back of a dragon, you won’t be able to keep the delighted grin off your face.
Even More So
I absolutely loved this game, the graphics and art styles are amazing and collecting all the different characters were fun to collect. What I think should be in this game to make it better is having a easier way to gather characters or pets because it takes a lot of time and gets boring after a while. Also there should be a setting where at the start of the run you could choose easy, medium or hard instead of immediately getting into an uncomfortable level. All up, good job game constructors and goodluck with future games (nJn)👍
Wow Great Game, but it didn't save my things when I removed the app?!?
Great game really enjoyed playing this, and then I removed the app when I reinstalled it everything I did yesterday it just vanished and I had to start all over again pretty annoyed at that they need to save off where we left off even if the app isn't on our phones or iPad found it frustrating, overall the game had some amazing features and definitely worth playing though with the graphics and the monster you have to kill to pass the game very though and very creative game!
- Sybo Games ApS
- 192.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 SYBO
- In-App Purchases
- STARTER PACK $4.49
- 100 Essence $2.99
- 265 Essence $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.