BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool
By Lemur Vehicle Monitors
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BlueDriver® is a Premium Diagnostic OBD2 Scan Tool. It is used by professional mechanics, auto enthusiasts, and everyday vehicle owners who want to know more about how their vehicle is operating and how their vehicle can be fixed if the Check Engine Light comes on.
• Generate, print, and share Repair Reports (details below)
• Scan For Trouble Codes
• Clear Trouble Codes
• Enhanced Diagnostics for Chrysler, GM, Ford and Toyota Vehicles (e.g. ABS, Airbag, Transmission, etc.)
• Mode 6 (On-Board Monitoring Test Results)
• Smog Readiness Check
• Freeze Frame Data
• Multi data (PID) interactive graphing and logging
• No Wires! Communicates with your vehicle wirelessly
• Metric and Imperial settings
••••••••BlueDriver Repair Report Information••••••••
The BlueDriver Repair Database contains over 4.5 million experienced-based Reported Fixes for Trouble Codes (DTC's). Ranked as Top Reported Fixes, Frequently Reported Fixes and Other Reported Fixes, a BlueDriver Repair Report is specific to your vehicle's year, make and model. The detailed report goes well beyond providing a cryptic code definition by giving you validated fixes for your trouble codes. Save time by using BlueDriver to prioritize how your vehicle can be repaired. Preview a sample Repair Report in App.
BlueDriver is a professional diagnostic scan tool and the App is free to install but does require the purchase of the BlueDriver Bluetooth® OBD2 Sensor to communicate with your vehicle. The Sensor is sold separately under the 'More' tab in App or at www.BlueDriver.net. Repair Reports can be generated without purchasing a Sensor by tapping 'Repair Reports' > 'New Report' and entering the VIN and Trouble Code.
The BlueDriver Sensor simply connects to your data port located inside your car near the steering wheel. Every car made since 1996 has a data port. BlueDriver has global vehicle compatibility and can be used anywhere in the world.
Check out what thousands of BlueDriver users and Fans are raving about at www.facebook.com/BlueDriver.net
Follow us on Twitter @BlueDriverApp
What's New in Version 6.2
• Added support for reading Permanent Trouble Codes
• Added "Common Dash Lights" option for enhanced diagnostics to provide a faster scan of the most common systems
• Added over 25,000 manufacturer-specific trouble code descriptions
• Added additional fault information to enhanced trouble codes on newer Ford vehicles
• Improved sharing
• General bug fixes & enhancements
Awesome bit of kit
The blue driver scan tool is a awesome bit of kit, I work in the automotive industry and at work I've used scan tool that are worth 10 times the amount of the blue driver and they are no were near as user friendly... When I work from home or on clients cars this scan tool helps immensely with gaining statistical data of the cars performance also if any error codes pop up it allows me to clear and also analyse data with ease which in turn helps me diagnose problems quicker....
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 28 July 2015
- Version: 6.2
- Size: 22.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Root Four Imagination Inc.
- © 2015 Lemur Vehicle Monitors
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.