BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool
By Lemur Vehicle Monitors
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BlueDriver® is a Premium Diagnostic OBD2 Scan Tool. It is used by professional mechanics, auto enthusiasts, and everyday vehicle owners who want to know more about how their vehicle is operating and how their vehicle can be fixed if the Check Engine Light comes on.
• Generate, print, and share Repair Reports (details below)
• Scan For Trouble Codes
• Clear Trouble Codes
• Enhanced Diagnostics (e.g. ABS, Airbag, Transmission, etc.) for
- GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota (available worldwide)
- BMW/Mini (available in North America)
• Mode 6 (On-Board Monitoring Test Results)
• Smog Readiness Check
• Freeze Frame Data
• Multi data (PID) interactive graphing and logging
• No Wires! Communicates with your vehicle wirelessly
• Metric and Imperial settings
••••••••BlueDriver Repair Report Information••••••••
The BlueDriver Repair Database contains over 4.5 million experienced-based Reported Fixes for Trouble Codes (DTC's). Ranked as Top Reported Fixes, Frequently Reported Fixes and Other Reported Fixes, a BlueDriver Repair Report is specific to your vehicle's year, make and model. The detailed report goes well beyond providing a cryptic code definition by giving you validated fixes for your trouble codes. Save time by using BlueDriver to prioritize how your vehicle can be repaired. Preview a sample Repair Report in App.
BlueDriver is a professional diagnostic scan tool and the App is free to install but does require the purchase of the BlueDriver Bluetooth® OBD2 Sensor to communicate with your vehicle. The Sensor is sold separately under the 'More' tab in App or at www.BlueDriver.net. Repair Reports can be generated without purchasing a Sensor by tapping 'Repair Reports' > 'New Report' and entering the VIN and Trouble Code.
The BlueDriver Sensor simply connects to your data port located inside your car near the steering wheel. Every car made since 1996 has a data port. BlueDriver has global vehicle compatibility and can be used anywhere in the world.
Check out what thousands of BlueDriver users and Fans are raving about at www.facebook.com/BlueDriver.net
Follow us on Twitter @BlueDriverApp
What's New in Version 6.8.4
- Improved enhanced diagnostics for BMW / Mini / Rolls-Royce
- Improved airbag diagnostics for older Chrysler vehicles
- Improved VIN History under Vehicle Info
- General bug fixes and enhancements
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 08 June 2017
- Version: 6.8.4
- Size: 70.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Root Four Imagination Inc.
- © 2017 Lemur Vehicle Monitors
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.