Boardtrac Plus provides a secure board portal for use both inside and outside the boardroom. Designed by experienced directors and legal governance experts, the App is intuitive and simple to use.
The App integrates with the online Boardtrac Plus Board Portal where meeting documentation and corporate records are managed, organised and shared quickly and easily. Whether you are a director, board administrator or project manager, Boardtrac Plus will facilitate efficient and secure document dissemination. At the forefront of technology, design and best practice, users can manage multiple appointments and projects in one secure environment. Each company's administrator controls user access and uploads documents.
By digitising board and project administration your company saves time and cost by enabling a move away from traditional paper based meetings packs and other records, towards a secure and easy-to-use App.
The Boardtrac Plus Board Portal is made and owned in Australia, in partnership with international law firm MinterEllison
Secure by Design.
• Secure login with two-factor authentication processes combined with iPad PIN and/or device fingerprint or face recognition ensures absolute security.
• Enterprise-grade security with all materials downloaded and stored on your Boardtrac Plus app protected by the latest security controls including AES256 encryption, 2048-bit SSL, on-the-fly decryption and remote purge for lost devices.
• In-built mobile safeguards ensuring files downloaded to the iPad are not shareable with or accessible to any other app.
• Servers are subject to regular penetration testing and monitoring, ensuring industry standard security is maintained.
A Sustainable Solution.
• A truly sustainable solution, Boardtrac Plus helps reduce your company’s carbon footprint by reducing print, paper and courier costs, and enabling documents to be automatically downloaded to attendees’ iPads.
Intuitive Technology and Functionality.
• Every user has a unique personalised “Dashboard” showing their board connections. Users can be registered with multiple companies, so that the Dashboard is updated with data from each of their companies.
• Add users and edit access rights
• Setup meetings
• Make and use meeting templates and customised agendas
• Upload content in iOS supported formats (including PDF, videos) as well as web URLs.
• Assemble meeting packs and publish as a draft, for review by Chair and Admin
• Conduct online voting for votes, polls and circular resolutions
• Edit and replace documentation.
• Companies can have one or more administrators for entity wide management, with additional controls to appoint sub-administrators at the committee/group level.
Not just for board management.
Why restrict your organisation’s usage to board meetings? Boardtrac Plus provides a digital solution for any meeting. Customise Boardtrac Plus for different companies with features such as custom logos and branding. Use it for running projects, organising meetings, driving conferences, executing litigation facilitating transactions and steering symposiums. Boardtrac Plus is scalable and built to support your business needs.
For more information:
Phone Number: 1800 170 830
Subscription options are tailored to suit small, medium, large and not-for-profit enterprises. Please contact us for Licence terms and pricing.
What our clients have been saying:
“The two major pain points that Boardtrac Plus addresses are time and security. Our directors reside globally – in Australia, Spain, Dubai, Singapore and New Zealand – the time it saves, and the security that is offered means that the Board can readily share documents with minimum fuss and maximum security. You could do that with an email, but then it becomes public documents. Security is imperative.” (Webjet.com.au)
• This build contains fixes a for a small number of bugs that, while infrequent, caused the app to crash.
• New functionality - group chair/lead can now authorise draft meetings via the app.
• New functionality - we have included task management functionality in anticipation of a broader release of Task work flow through the Administrator portal.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.