Download the highest rated travel app and join thousands of people finding hotel, motel and holiday home travel deals. Find a stay for your holiday, weekend getaway or business trip, anywhere in the world!
Search for Hotels, Motels & Holiday Homes
• 27 Million hotels, holiday rentals, homes, apartments and other unique places to stay
• Search by city, attraction, landmark or hotel name with just one tap
• Filter by price, review score, WiFi quality and other things important to you
• Find your last-minute stay or book far in advance
Find a Great Travel Deal
• Daily deals for every budget
• Free cancellation on most rooms
• Browse 135+ Million verified guest reviews
Manage your booking on the go
• Get paperless confirmation
• Make changes whenever, wherever
• 24/7 customer service in more than 40 languages
• Contact your host, view check-in times and write reviews
• No booking or credit card fees
Thanks for using Booking.com! Update to the latest version to share your booking confirmation with friends, better manage your email subscriptions, and easily send your arrival time to your host, after booking.
Find the holiday stay of your dreams and have an authentic experience wherever you go: from luxury hotels to cosy apartments – we've got it all!
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback helps us improve your next travel experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Find vacation homes around the world and more.
Luxurious affordable family apartment in Salerno
We stayed at boutique apartment al duomo in late March 2018 as a family of 4 for 3 nights and received an amazing welcome from the host, Domy, showing us the features, some restaurant recommendations and a surprising aperitif that was so refreshing. The flickering candles, furniture, artwork and accessories gave a luxurious first impression and this didn't diminish over the course of the stay.
The apartment is in the heart of the old town of Salerno which we found to be so convenient. There is a great supermarket literally around the corner but we were amazed to see a kitchen stocked so well with the basics - bottled water, milk, juice, butter, jams, bread, biscuits & pasta to name some of them! Suffice to say with such features, along with fresh produce in the shops, we chose to eat in a few meals and the dishwasher / over kitchen sink drying facility made the cleanup easy.
For a family there was plenty of space. We've come to appreciate that 2 bedroom quality apartments at reasonable prices are not easily found. The outdoor balcony would be great in summer however with the cooler weather we experienced we could only imagine lounging in the sun! By the same token the heating worked well and the hot water system held up well for 4 users.
We would recommend this apartment to anyone visiting the lovely town of Salerno!
1st time in Hanoi a gem in the chaos
When we 1st arrived and after 18 hours of planes and stop over, we were a little concerned, the tiny brightly painted laneway / entrance alley took us a bit by surprise. Especially when we had to wait for a motorbike to get through we honestly thought this isn’t good. BUT... as the saying goes don’t judge a book by its cover, the moment we stepped into the reception area everything was great. The welcoming smiles and the fruit platter and fresh juice and understanding staff really eased our concerns, the room was very clean and well kept a good size and nice bathroom, the locations great, plenty of viet/western restaurants within mere seconds of the hotel and the lake is just 1 small street over,(great place for a respite from the onslaught of motorbikes and noise). Breakfast Choice was good and always cooked fresh. Everything is close by, food entertainment, shopping / night market. But the staff are amazing easily the most helpful and knowledgeable we came across, Kim, Ming, Justin just to name a few were so helpful and really made our stay a pleasure. I could go on and on but we highly recommend this little diamond.
- Booking.com B.V.
- 117.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 Booking.com™. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.