By Retail Zoo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Never miss out on collecting Boost points with the Boost Juice app! Use your phone in place of your plastic loyalty card – just scan your unique barcode every time you purchase and your points will accumulate. Reach 10 points and you can redeem your freebie via your phone using the scanners in store. Take the weight off your wallet, use the new Boost app and ditch the plastic!
· Customise your orders
· Build your own juice
· Australia wide store locator
· Manage and track your Boost Points
· Mates Rates – exclusive offers/discounts for Boost members in your pocket
· What’s New? – Be first to know of all the latest drinks and competitions
· What The? – All your questions answered
· Facebook Sign Up
and a whole bunch more.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
We’re still squeezing our developers and catching those iOS 10 bugs. Payment problems be gone!
Slow and unreliable
Three problems with the app that renders it useless compared to just walking up to the counter:
1. It’s slow and often becomes unresponsive and even crashes, as an order is being submitted, and then there’s no easy way of telling whether it went through or not.
2. It keeps forgetting my login, or payment details, or CVV number, and having to re-enter those details all the time is annoying.
3. There is some artificial delay when the order is transmitted. I spoke with several Boost store staff, and we both waited for the order docket to be printed, while the app display already said “Received by the store and being processed” – but far from it, delays of up to 5 minutes until an order docket was even printed at the receiving store.
Please add some boosters to your app and make it work better and more reliably.
This is the worst app in the entire App Store. Forgets my details every time. It's quicker to just order at the store, defeating the purpose of the app.
There is a lag between submitting the order and it getting it to the store.
A lot of the time it won't even log in.
Waste of time. This would be better deleted completely out of existence.
Wouldn't let me order or view the menu so I delete the app and reinstall, try to log in and can't so I request a new password. Still doesn't work. Try and create a new account? Nope, that doesn't work either. Try logging in with Facebook? Still no. This app is awful.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 28 November 2016
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 107 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Boost Juice Pty Ltd
- © Copyright Retail Zoo Pty Ltd 2015. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.